Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 01:47 PM

6 posts, read 13,079 times

Advertisements

Where can I find information regarding tax properties, REO, etc for sale throughout Greater Charlotte region? I'm not interested in properties needing total renovation. Looking for a property with good bones and sq footage (i.e. painting, applicances, so on) Single family properties preferred. I'm not looking to spend no more than $70,000.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2008, 01:51 PM

1,521 posts, read 4,950,770 times
I sent you a private message (DM)

Old 07-06-2008, 06:34 PM

Stop DM me if you don't intend on helping! Nor asking me for my personal email. If you want to help me post a link in this thread I will check it out for myself which properties I like and don't like. If I have questions I'll ask you about the property personally if I'm interested in pursing it any further. Anybody that's brought a foreclosure before has some good website links (not RealtyTrac) to bank foreclosures would be most helpful and Charlotte MLS. Thanxs.

Old 07-06-2008, 06:36 PM

Hey guy we can air our dirty laundry out here if you like. I offered to send you some properties that fit your criteria. In order to be able to send you anything especially from the MLS I would need an email address otherwise the link is null.

Rookie!

Old 07-06-2008, 06:38 PM

Plus what you are asking for is against the TOS.. You did read them right before you joined here??

Old 07-06-2008, 07:21 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,694,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovacii View Post
Stop DM me if you don't intend on helping! Nor asking me for my personal email. If you want to help me post a link in this thread I will check it out for myself which properties I like and don't like. If I have questions I'll ask you about the property personally if I'm interested in pursing it any further. Anybody that's brought a foreclosure before has some good website links (not RealtyTrac) to bank foreclosures would be most helpful and Charlotte MLS. Thanxs.
He IS trying to help you, don't be so touchy! As regular posters we know what we can and can't post here. You don't have to talk to QC if you don't want, but I happen to know he knows his stuff in this area (properties like you asked about).

Old 07-06-2008, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QC Misfit View Post
Hey guy we can air our dirty laundry out here if you like. I offered to send you some properties that fit your criteria. In order to be able to send you anything especially from the MLS I would need an email address otherwise the link is null.

Rookie!
First off I don't have balls hanging between my legs, sir/madam! I didn't direct the message too you entirely! If you can't post a link to the CLTMLS here don't bother helping. I'm not giving out my personal email that why I came on this site seeking help from those who are willing to help without wanting to email me all the bs i don't need nor want. If you can't post a link don't fking help!

Rookie!

Old 07-06-2008, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
He IS trying to help you, don't be so touchy! As regular posters we know what we can and can't post here. You don't have to talk to QC if you don't want, but I happen to know he knows his stuff in this area (properties like you asked about).
Ok post a link. I didn't direct the msg entirely to him. If you want to help me post a link like all the other realtors do on this site. I can look at the properties myself. That's not being touchy. I don't want several agents DM me and asking me for my personal email. That's why I came on this site I don't want to give out my personal info to all these real estate sites that require you to upload your personal information before viewing available properties. Only thing they send you is worthless newsletters aftering allowing you access to local MLS.

Old 07-06-2008, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QC Misfit View Post
Plus what you are asking for is against the TOS.. You did read them right before you joined here??
Oh so it's a violation to ask for information about tax properties and foreclosures if I don't know the websites too look for! Ok can the normal ppl without a charlotte real estate license direct me to where I will find this information.

Old 07-06-2008, 08:37 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,694,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovacii View Post
Ok post a link. I didn't direct the msg entirely to him. If you want to help me post a link like all the other realtors do on this site. I can look at the properties myself. That's not being touchy. I don't want several agents DM me and asking me for my personal email. That's why I came on this site I don't want to give out my personal info to all these real estate sites that require you to upload your personal information before viewing available properties. Only thing they send you is worthless newsletters aftering allowing you access to local MLS.
I don't have a link or I'd be happy to send it to you on direct message myself. You seem to have a harsh opinion of realtors, which is your right - but if you stick around awhile you'll see that most of them here, particularly QCmisfit, are very helpful - and not just for the reasons you apparently think, but because they love where they live and sharing what they know about where they live with others. Not sure where you are coming here from, but your attitude leads me to a good guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte