U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2008, 08:51 AM

285 posts, read 1,023,826 times

Advertisements

one more time....

Anyone know where is a clean establishment to shoot some pool? And with no age restriction? We used to go to a place in Miami that was called Jillian's Billiard Club something and it was alot of fun, kids were allowed before a certain time.

I live in South Charlotte but at the times hubby wants to shoot pool with his brother, they will be in uptown to see an imax movie.

Any suggestions?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2008, 09:17 AM

3,205 posts, read 4,991,638 times
There is a Jillians in southend - I think it is on Bland Street. Also, there is a private pool hall (Dilworth Billiards) on Tremont Ave. that is very nice. Not sure what the membership fee is but it might be worth checking out if you or your husband plan to go often. I believe you can bring a guest if you are a member.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:18 AM

228 posts, read 876,142 times
Uptown I know that Rock Bottom Brewwery(a restuarant and bar) has 2 pool tables. I like it there-clean, nice, good food and beer.

Old 08-05-2008, 09:24 AM

677 posts, read 2,119,608 times
When I play in the afternoon the fox and hound usually has open tables and I've never actually seen it get rowdy there at night.

I've played at Rock bottom, but sometimes it is hard to get a table.

Before that I just played as a student at UNCC, it was free :-D

Old 08-05-2008, 12:06 PM

285 posts, read 1,023,826 times
If my sis was at UNCC now (off for summer) I would send them over there!

Thanks for the other tips, will pass them on to him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

>