Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2008, 03:59 PM

4 posts, read 7,775 times

Advertisements

My husband is looking for a room to rent for a month. He will start working at the Milling company there in Mooresville in two weeks. He will only need a place to stay for a month because we will join him a month later and by then, we will have a place for the whole family. Does anyone know of anyone or any hotels or motels that rent for a month that is not rediculous. Any information will be helpful.

Thank you,

Sunny Sonia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 05:42 PM

8,876 posts, read 13,907,158 times
Hmmm. That's a tough question.

We've lived here about 5 years and I cannot think of a monthly rental place off the top of my head. When I came here before my family, we had a 30' travel trailer and I rented a monthly full hook-up campsite out near Denver, NC.

I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if I see anything around.

Old 10-28-2008, 05:57 PM

279 posts, read 887,326 times
Default room for rent

Hi, Have you looked at The Mooresville Tribune online? It comes out on Wednesday and Friday every week. I would start there. Good luck!

Old 10-28-2008, 06:18 PM

Thanks a lot, anything will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Hmmm. That's a tough question.

We've lived here about 5 years and I cannot think of a monthly rental place off the top of my head. When I came here before my family, we had a 30' travel trailer and I rented a monthly full hook-up campsite out near Denver, NC.

I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if I see anything around.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nchunter View Post
Hi, Have you looked at The Mooresville Tribune online? It comes out on Wednesday and Friday every week. I would start there. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip.

Old 02-14-2009, 03:18 PM

2 posts, read 2,946 times
I have a 3 bedroom home in Charlotte, NC, older, nice, some TLC needed, and thinking of renting it by the room to single seniors 55 and older. Lots of space.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: