Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 09:10 AM

1,908 posts, read 4,982,826 times

Advertisements

50 is freezing to me!!! I have a fleece jacket and a neck warmer on right now and I keep the house at 70 degrees. I must need blood or something?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2009, 09:13 AM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,546,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berryjuice4life View Post
oh my that is so true, and the texting dont get me started on that...LOL

and you are very welcome!! I just dont get why they didnt just add the day to the end of the school year instead of taking it away from them on friday..
I wonder if it has to do with extending teacher and other resources beyond the planned end date. Personally, I would rather not lose a day of learning.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:27 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,379,501 times
true, but I know people have made plans to go away so the kids didnt miss school this friday and monday and now they are open on friday...oh well....we are staying put so it doesnt matter although I was hoping for an extra sleep day on friday...lol

Old 01-21-2009, 09:30 AM

2,560 posts, read 6,828,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorway View Post
50 is freezing to me!!! I have a fleece jacket and a neck warmer on right now and I keep the house at 70 degrees. I must need blood or something?
Me too, I had to turn up the heater. I have a hoody on too!

I am queen of flip flops! I probably have more than all of you combiined. I worked for a surf company in CA and got them cheap. I used to sneak them in or as DH would say, another pair, how many pairs do you need? Apparently I needed another pair.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:33 AM

well I have always had a shoe fetish, however since moving here it has become a flip flop fetish and nancy you definately have me beat on those considering your from Cal anyhow...we didnt live in them up north like we do here..I guess I will have to start my flip flop shopping...

Old 01-21-2009, 09:33 AM

1,311 posts, read 4,681,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarnancy View Post
Me too, I had to turn up the heater. I have a hoody on too!

I am queen of flip flops! I probably have more than all of you combiined. I worked for a surf company in CA and got them cheap. I used to sneak them in or as DH would say, another pair, how many pairs do you need? Apparently I needed another pair.
I know! Some are fancy flip-flops, some for around the house, some for sporty clothes, some for rainy days, etc. You never know when you'll need another pair. You really can't put a number on flip-flop love...

Old 01-21-2009, 09:34 AM

1,311 posts, read 4,681,457 times
To look at it differently, isn't it a better addiction than, say, Jimmy Choo heels? My flip-flops are much more economical. It's really a money-saving plan. I should be thanked, really...

Old 01-21-2009, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead1 View Post
I know! Some are fancy flip-flops, some for around the house, some for sporty clothes, some for rainy days, etc. You never know when you'll need another pair. You really can't put a number on flip-flop love...
so true so true..ok it is now time to going flip flop shopping...LOL

ok so what store has the BEST selection of flip flops??? this is off topic maybe we should start a topic...lol

Old 01-21-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
To look at it differently, isn't it a better addiction than, say, Jimmy Choo heels? My flip-flops are much more economical. It's really a money-saving plan. I should be thanked, really...
you are so funny...since I have a size 5 foot I have to buy all my shoes persay in Nordstrom which is why I love flip flops for the price of my shoes I can buy a whole bunch of these and alot more comfortable...

Old 01-21-2009, 09:40 AM

1,908 posts, read 4,982,826 times
Quote:

Too Funny!!! Tried to rep ya for the "flip flop love" but I gotta spread it around
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte