U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2007, 09:35 PM

2 posts, read 12,424 times

Advertisements

Anyone can provide me information about shopping in Charlotte, the Mall and outlet stores. Thanks in advance.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2007, 09:40 PM

45,269 posts, read 91,629,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TZ2007 View Post
Anyone can provide me information about shopping in Charlotte, the Mall and outlet stores. Thanks in advance.
Well, for outlet stores there is Concord Mills Mall up near the Speedway off of I85. For higher end shopping there is Saks and the like at Southpark Mall. For general mall stores like Penny's and Sears there is Carolina Place Mall in Pineville

Old 04-09-2007, 09:43 PM

435 posts, read 1,706,786 times
There is also an outlet mall in Gaffney, SC which is about an 1 to 1 1/2hrs away from Charlotte on I-85
http://www.primeoutlets.com/cntrdefault.asp?cntrid=1022

Old 04-09-2007, 10:24 PM

239 posts, read 821,423 times
The Northlake Mall in Northern Charlotte is nice and new...

They have all of the stores a mall would have plus an AMC movie theater .

http://www.shopnorthlake.com/

Old 04-10-2007, 08:32 PM

473 posts, read 1,476,307 times
Red face Shopping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannaCT View Post
The Northlake Mall in Northern Charlotte is nice and new...

They have all of the stores a mall would have plus an AMC movie theater .

http://www.shopnorthlake.com/
It depends on where you live as to where you go. I go to Birkdale Village, North Lake, and Concord Mills. I have also been to a mall in Kannapolis and have been to that mall in Pineville, forget the names, they are both Carolina something or other, and you can pick up JC Penneys orders at them both. Gaffney isn't bad for outlet shopping, if you don't mind driving an hour.

I haven't been to South Park, yet, but would like to go...

Old 04-11-2007, 07:27 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,529,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by niknaxx View Post
It depends on where you live as to where you go. I go to Birkdale Village, North Lake, and Concord Mills. I have also been to a mall in Kannapolis and have been to that mall in Pineville, forget the names, they are both Carolina something or other, and you can pick up JC Penneys orders at them both. Gaffney isn't bad for outlet shopping, if you don't mind driving an hour.

I haven't been to South Park, yet, but would like to go...
OK FIELD TRIP!!!! It is not good that you have not been to SouthPark we must all load up the car and take niknaxx there immediately!

Old 04-11-2007, 10:24 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,957,500 times
Default Another thread to look at...

Take a look at this thread...NC2STAY really out did herself with describing the shopping on here:

//www.city-data.com/forum/charl...hlight=NC2STAY

Old 04-12-2007, 01:00 AM

473 posts, read 1,476,307 times
Red face South Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmway View Post
OK FIELD TRIP!!!! It is not good that you have not been to SouthPark we must all load up the car and take niknaxx there immediately!
I know, I need to go there! I guess there's a Cheesecake Factory there, too... I have almost everything I need between Huntersville, Mooresville, Concord, and N. Lake Mall, so I haven't really needed to go, yet...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or