U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 08:21 PM

7,937 posts, read 18,904,563 times

Advertisements

Too Funny...Im sorry but considering most people arent even from here, I guess it really depends on where you live maybe... we havent been down here along time however we have met alot of really nice people that we started to socialize with who are transplants obviously...I am a northerner as well, and we actually went to our NEW friends house tonight for a BBQ

I think it depends on where you live and if you are involve
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2007, 06:31 AM

19 posts, read 51,169 times
Hey hey,
You are so very right. I am VERY VERY outgoing, and have probably enjoyed and handled many more friends than most do during each day/week/month/year. I enjoy all types, close and dear, friendly, acquaintances, professional, and all others.
The big draw back is that I have no children and was unable to have them during my marriage, nor would I be able to have them now. If wouldnt have been 46 or 47 when I got out of my marriage I would have adopted, but did not want to try to do it all alone.
I do live in a nice neighborhood with a number of children, but do enjoy my private time when I am in my home/yard.
I have joined a good growing church which also helps. I just enjoy being very busy going out with friends, and dinner plans every night.
thanks much for your kindness and words of encouragment.
take car
R
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNYgirl View Post
If YOur outgoing you will make friends anywhere. People are nice and mean equally all over the world.

Kids are huge magnet for friendships, my advice live in a community and act friendly. You can weed out the bad seeds. Kids will do it for you though.
Don't act really weird either, people will run from you.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte