U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2009, 04:43 PM

27 posts, read 114,398 times

Advertisements

I am moving to Concord next month. I never been to NC before so I have no idea about the place.

What are the safe/good neighborhoods around Concord to rent an apartment? Any idea about the cost? Thanks.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2009, 05:08 PM

324 posts, read 822,470 times
When I moved here I stayed at Summerlin apartments and it was quiet and the cost was in the $700/800s for a 2 bedroom apartment. That's my contribution.

Old 11-25-2009, 06:36 PM

16 posts, read 37,368 times
The Bexley Apartments come to mind. Also the Circle Apartments. Both near lots of shopping (Concord Mills Mall), restaurants, close to I-85. I've seen the ones at Bexley when my father was thinking of relocating and I thought they were nice. I checked out the Circle Apts. on-line and they look nice too!

Good Luck! Hope this helps!

Old 11-25-2009, 07:18 PM

99 posts, read 270,306 times
Tower Place on Roberta Road if you want something quiet, but still close to everything.

Old 11-29-2009, 12:48 PM

98 posts, read 600,521 times
Reserve at Stone Hollow it's actually right on the concord/charlotte line and a stone's throw from Concord Mills. It's a new complex. Been there 7 months and like it here. It's right across the street from Bexely. Not a fan of Bexley and would not rent a place with then again. Charged crazy move out charges for a place that I personally cleaned very well and treated it like it was my own. Also lied about the condition of the place when I moved out. Hmmm Bexley would not be my first choice. Others have had this experience too.

Circle at Concord Mills is nice too and a new complex so the likelyhood of you getting a new place is very high.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:48 PM

4 posts, read 10,111 times
Mt husband and I also stayed at Summerlin for 6 months while our home was being built. It is very quiet however not the newest apartments out there. If it will be just temp (no more than a year) they are fine. Very reasonable and speedy maintenance. The front office ladies were very nice!

Old 12-01-2009, 12:27 PM

327 posts, read 1,135,461 times
It should be mentioned to the OP that although Concord Mills is in Concord, its not really near downtown Concord. So, it depends on where you will be working. Traffic around Concord Mills Mall can be rough on weekends. My advice, take a look at a map first.

Old 12-01-2009, 03:27 PM

7 posts, read 11,206 times
Very beautiful place. I would recommend it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

>