U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 11:54 AM

416 posts, read 838,363 times

Advertisements

If you have to be waited on in the Jewlery department of the stores, pack a lunch.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2009, 12:33 PM

2,341 posts, read 4,220,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLN View Post
Is Northlake still overrun with thugs, losers and undesirables?

I cannot remember the count but we were overwhelmed with hearings "****'s" over and over and over again on our first and last trip there just after it opened. And I am an ex-sailor!!

Hope they have it under control. Then again, maybe that is why it is not so crowded.

lln

Last time you said this about Northlake you were outvoted. Most people on this forum do not see Northlake as being overrun with undesirables.

I went yesterday afternoon. It was crowded, but doable.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:29 PM

1,511 posts, read 3,025,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by superk View Post
The parking lots for Concord Mills were completely full today, so much to the point that people were actually parking in the overflow lot.
We went there today for Carters which is no where else near me. We got there at 10:30 mostly b/c that's when we got there after church let out and we had no idea when the mall opened.

By the time we left around 2 it was pretty busy and more than a few people wanted my parking spot! I do like that mall. Reminds me of the mall near my old house, also an outlet and also insanely busy around the holidays. Even has a carousel in the food court

The traffic opposite us directly outside the mall (going N) was absolutely crazy.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:30 PM

876 posts, read 3,565,483 times
Northlake has undesireables? Seriously? Everytime I have been there its been very pleasant. I mean, if you are looking for a mall that is filled with geriatrics or something, then have at it. But we've thoroughly enjoyed that mall.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:34 PM

231 posts, read 528,917 times
Lol @ the term "undesirables."

Old 12-20-2009, 08:54 PM
LLN

5,186 posts, read 9,421,304 times
Glad it has shaped up for you folks.

Maybe my standards are different but I just do not enjoy hearing non-stop cursing from threatening people.

To each his or her own. The great thing about it is I don't have to go back, and you guys can go as often as you wish!

And one more thing, have a Merry Christmas!!

lln

Old 12-21-2009, 09:26 AM

78 posts, read 208,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
Last time you said this about Northlake you were outvoted. Most people on this forum do not see Northlake as being overrun with undesirables.

I went yesterday afternoon. It was crowded, but doable.

I agree. I have not witnessed any undesirables when I have been there. Mostly all I saw were young girls in tight fitting Hollister outfits. I can't wait to go back.

Tis the season to be creepy, Flalalalalalalalalallalala.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte