U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2010, 01:51 PM

8 posts, read 13,182 times

Advertisements

Hello, new to blogging. Wanted to tell you about a place I had my childs party at last weekend. It was scheduled for the previous weekend but I needed to reschedule do to the horrible weather. I was worried that I would not be able to get a time last weekend since they were booked up but the manager made sure they fit me in. My daughter and her 8 friends had a wonderful time. I didnt have to do anything except take pictures and visit with the other moms. This place is called Funtasic and it is in Fort Mill on the way to Trader Marcs. That is how I found it. My daughter and her friends got dressed up and made a video DVD and it was so fun for them. I was thankful that it is well supervised and I didnt have to spend her birthday handing out endless tokens or loosing have the children at her party. I want to come back with my older children and make a video for my husband for Valentines day!
Did anyone else see that report on Plaza Fiesta that was on Eyewittness news a few days ago and children wandering out and adults wandering in without kids? How scarey.. The news said they even found a gun in there last year in the play area! that is an accident just waiting to happen.
Thank you Funtastic and I highly recommened you to all my friends. I wish I had your website as I would post it. Does anyone know the website?

FM MOMMA 6
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2010, 01:58 PM

4,280 posts, read 10,395,035 times
Try this and you'll find this.

Similar poster in the SC forum could be your twin.

Last edited by mullman; 02-10-2010 at 02:10 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte