U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2007, 05:43 PM

13 posts, read 39,569 times

Advertisements

we are looking to rent a house we saw in the paper in east brainerd on batters place road. does anyone no the area or good areas to rent houses in east brainerd or near chattanooga looking for a good neighborhood. we are heading there next week to look around but i wanted to no were to look and a good area i have 2 girls 16 and 12 so i also need a good school system thanks for any and all help
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2007, 06:52 PM

390 posts, read 1,601,073 times
Look at the thread "good neighborhoods for families" or something close to that and there are some others in here that really address the school system question....Hope you find what you are looking for!

Old 06-20-2007, 09:47 PM

Location: near downtown Greenville, SC (viewing the sunset vicariously at Lido Beach)
1,961 posts, read 4,034,415 times
See this thread (like beachbyrd said):
chattanooga neighborhood for families

Also, search. There are many other threads with varying opinions.

If you have any specific questions, please let me know .

drfranklin

Old 06-20-2007, 10:29 PM

35 posts, read 155,043 times
I ran a search on "Batters Place Road" on Google Maps and know exactly where it is...You might want to reconsider or at least look before you rent on that road...It's called batters place for a reason... At the end of the road which is a very short road... (can't be more than 10 - 15 houses ) , is the East Brainerd baseball fields... If you don't mind dealing with all of the cars and traffic and noise that sometimes brings then it would be ok.... Also,,on the right side of the road, there is public tennis courts...(a large fence with I believe 4 courts) --One thing I used to always notice because I've played tennis there many times years ago, was that the houses across from the street had to deal with people out there playing up until the lights go out around 10 or 11pm. So those houses directly across have these very bright lights that shine towards their homes from the courts until they go off.

If you come across any other areas that you would like information on, let me know and I might, or someone else on here may be able to give you more detail on them as well. Hope this helps.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:30 AM

9 posts, read 36,771 times
your best bet is the Collegedale or Ooltewah area. Schools are better there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga