Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 05:55 PM

611 posts, read 1,997,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsmeeyow View Post

Now River, I can totally assure you that I will be spending enough time in Chattanooga to AT LEAST make me an honorary member!!!!!

Besides, I LIKE IT HERE WITH YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (please, please, purty please!!!!!)

nope.... sorry tough love

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2008, 04:53 AM

849 posts, read 2,954,155 times
Kat - How far is Rock Spring from Chattanooga? Congrats on your find!

Old 02-18-2008, 06:13 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,286,008 times
According to mapquest it is 19 miles. Close enough to jump in the car and go at any given moment!!!! (Never can tell when I will feel the need for some marathon shopping!!!!)

Thanks for the well wishes!!!

Old 02-19-2008, 06:39 AM

2,349 posts, read 10,652,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsmeeyow View Post
Hey!!!!!!!!!! Just got home from the Chattanooga area! Guess what guys?????? (Say "what"!) I FOUND A HOUSE AND HAVE RENTED IT! WE MOVE APRIL 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is in Rock Spring, GA!!!!! I looked at several, but of the ones in our price range, either the house was great and the land and neighborhood were not, or the land and view was great but the house was not! Just when I was fixing to rent something that was a pretty house, (if a bit cookie-cutter small lot etc...) when I met a local at Fort O who directed me to a real estate company in Chickamauga (Penland Realty - talked to Carrie who is sooooo nice!!) Anyhow Carrie knew someone who had a lot of houses, apts etc, and he came and met up with us. We all jumped in the stang, put the top down and went and found my new house!!!!!! The house is on 7 acres and is about 6 years old (give or take) and is WONDERFUL!!!!! The guy I got it from was so nice, and gave me a great deal!

Soooooo, I (we) are your newest neighbor effective April 1, 2008 - Good Lord Willing AND THE CREEKS DONT RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay me!

I really did meet alot of great folks! I cannot get over how nice everyone was to me! I cannot wait to move!!!!!

Kat
Wow! This is great news! I bet you will be counting the days And yes, you can still play with us lol

Old 02-19-2008, 10:00 AM

12,015 posts, read 11,286,008 times
Thanks! I really cannot wait! I have been packing non-stop, and, wonder of wonders, since I found the house, I have actually been CHEERFULLY packing all these boxes!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga