U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 11:24 AM

1 posts, read 1,146 times

Advertisements

I am so sorry for your negative experience with Chattanooga Real Estate Consultants, or that of a friend, I am one of several brokers at our office and we strive to always be fair and ethical and hear both sides of every situation. We have recently had some changes, we became an independent company, and we feel this has been a good decision, the trend across the country seems to be heading this way with the internet access. You may have been given some misinformation or talked with someone who for their own reasons has a bad taste in their mouth. We would love to talk to you about this to clear any of these negative postings. You know, nothing spreads faster than gossip and something bad, true or not. Thank you.

Donace Martin-Dillon
Chattanooga Real Estate Consultants
Rate this post positively

Old 11-25-2009, 11:43 PM

2 posts, read 3,413 times
I had recently dealt with Chattanooga Real Estate Consultants once. They did not seem to be easily reachable. Plus they sounded informal to me. They hand-wrote all the counter offers.

To find a honest buyer agent, better get a referral from friends or co-workers. Also, look at how many years experiences they have. If someone can survive in the real estate field for 20-30 years, that should tell you something. Go out with an agent for a few times to observe their behavior and remember to ask them questions. You should get a idea how responsible they are. I will strongly not recommend Jill & Company for you. They were not responsible and friendly. They only cared about how soon you would close and pay them the money, and convinced people to accept unfavorable terms.
Rate this post positively
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Chattanooga