Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2010, 09:46 AM

61 posts, read 71,139 times

Advertisements

My wife and I are already married since last year but having our ceremony/reception in a few weeks. The only loose end now is her hair and make-up. She's been to three places and extremely disappointed in their make-up, while the hair styles have all been ok.

Without going into too many of the details, I suspect that its got smething to do with the stylists not being familiar/comfortable working with asian features or skin tones or types. That's just my guess. End of the day, my wife isn't comfortable with the places she's been too and we both think she'd have a better chance going to a salon that is more acccustomed to working with asian clientele. It definitely can't be worse than the place she went to today.

We're in the Bloomingdale area and given that its for a wedding, we'd rather not have to travel terribly far the morning of in order to get her hair and make-up done. Major plus if the place offers on-site services. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs