Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 05:01 PM

939 posts, read 2,368,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockycat View Post
Paige65- If you have any information on programs for little ones we would appreciate it. Our 4 year old daughter (well 4 in April) is currently enrolled in tap/ballet, & tumbling and both she and her 2 year old brother (well 2 in June) go to the weekly library programs. We would love to get them enrolled in something similar as soon as we get settled. We would also love to get our daughter enrolled in pre-school... I'm hoping we aren't too late to enroll for September... Thanks so much!
I sent you a private message.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2008, 07:53 AM

5 posts, read 11,629 times
I know this thread is from awhile back but I wanted to ask another question!! We are looking now to move into the area. We have a first grade girl. We like features of Glencoe because of the structure of the school - ie K - 2, 3-4 etc - it makes renting and then buying very easy without changing schools yet again! We also like Highland Park. Does anyone have an opinion on Indian Trails School? I have heard great things about Ravinia and Braeside but the score for all three are not very different. What about the middle school that Indian Trails feeds into? I would love your opinions. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs