Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 08:44 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,335,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcho View Post
Shoot first and ask questions later, you have my support! Way too many officers are getting killed. I sure hope they found this latest piece of scum who ambushed the cop. I also hope this scum tries to pull a gun and they blow him away.
Watch how the scumbag's family will say how he was a "good kid",how he would never try to hurt anyone, and give a picture of the filth to the media of when he was somewhere between 12 and 16 years old even though he was in his 20's.

Just like this story:

Family disputes police account of shooting of NW Side man - Chicago Breaking News (http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2010/11/family-disputes-police-account-of-shooting-of-nw-side-man.html - broken link)

Old 11-27-2010, 08:46 PM

4,112 posts, read 9,066,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcho View Post
Shoot first and ask questions later, you have my support! Way too many officers are getting killed. I sure hope they found this latest piece of scum who ambushed the cop. I also hope this scum tries to pull a gun and they blow him away.
If cops are shooting first and asking questions later, anyone can be killed - Even you. Shooting first and asking questions later is what gangbangers do and exactly why innocent people get caught in the crossfire sometimes.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:49 PM

537 posts, read 1,034,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urza216 View Post
If cops are shooting first and asking questions later, anyone can be killed - Even you. Shooting first and asking questions later is what gangbangers do and exactly why innocent people get caught in the crossfire sometimes.
No not even me, because I would never be in a situation where an officer would have to do anything but write me a parking ticket.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
If they know for sure who the guy is and he pulls a gun they should blow him away. There is nothing illegal about it. It is against the law to have a weapon on the streets. You point it at a cop you should expect to die. Deadly force is warranted.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
If they know for sure who the guy is and he pulls a gun they should blow him away. There is nothing illegal about it. It is against the law to have a weapon on the streets. You point it at a cop you should expect to die.
Sometimes it's not even a gun but a cell phone.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
well then perhaps these people should learn not to point cell phones at cops.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Dude, stop hanging out with Oliver Stone.

Yeah it happened once on the south side. It was black cops that shot some black people while driving in a car trying to pull them over.

You are done on this topic. I preempted your next move.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
Dude, stop hanging out with Oliver Stone.

Yeah it happened once on the south side. It was black cops that shot some black people while driving in a car trying to pull them over.

You are done on this topic. I preempted your next move.
I unfortunately do not know what you're talking about in the first and third paragraph. As for the second paragraph, actually, it's happened many times in Chicago and cities across America.. Right now, I'm too lazy to give you any links or anything but if this discussion gets more heated I just might. Look it up yourself and you'll see it's happened way way more than once.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
I unfortunately do not know what you're talking about in the first and third paragraph. As for the second paragraph, actually, it's happened many times in Chicago and cities across America.. Right now, I'm too lazy to give you any links or anything but if this discussion gets more heated I just might. Look it up yourself and you'll see it's happened way way more than once.
No. YOU LOOK IT UP. YOU MADE THE ALLEGATION. If you are too lazy to look it up then you might as well not post a comment on the subject. The subject is CHICAGO. Not across the country btw.

Last edited by tonythetuna; 11-27-2010 at 09:13 PM..

Old 11-27-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Yes, unfortunately you need to break few eggs to make an omelet. By and large those involved weren't the gems of society to begin with. Like I said, I have absolutely zero, none, nadda a concern of ever being shot by a cop as I would never be in a situation where an officer would fear for his/her life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago