Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 05:33 PM

4,111 posts, read 9,014,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofcjim40 View Post
Wow. Just wow. If you are ashamed to be an American because of that, well probably time to find a new flag to represent you. I'll leave it at that. If given the chance I'd string his body from the site of the Twin Towers, smear it in bacon grease and allow wild dogs to feast on it. We should celebrate the death of a barbarian. I'm no Obama fan, but kudos to him for continuing the good fight. If I could buy those SEALS a beer I would make sure they were never thirsty again. Kudos to all who risk it all for our freedom and protection. I'm very proud to be an American and of America. I was smiling from ear to ear with this news and had goosebumps watching videos of Americans displaying patriotism and brotherhood.
Only ashamed to be an American because people are chanting USA USA USA.. It's sickening to see people dancing in the streets celebrating that someone has been killed. And what new flag? It's just human beings behaving like barbarians. All other flags are carried by people too.

Seriously? You'd buy them a beer? Is that how YOU would handle a hostage situation, officer jim? The woman was being used as a human shield and they killed her.

Last edited by urza216; 05-02-2011 at 05:51 PM..

Old 05-02-2011, 05:53 PM

537 posts, read 1,028,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urza216 View Post
Seriously? You'd buy them a beer? Is that how YOU would handle a hostage situation, officer jim? The woman was being used as a human shield and they killed her.
I'd buy them one right after Jim. If the stories are correct and Osama was firing with a human shield, you're damn right they should have shot through her. Equating this to a domestic hostage situation is downright laughable.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:20 PM

5,288 posts, read 8,827,427 times
I suppose on some level everyone in Chicago was touched, right? My brother was working in Manhattan that day, f'n jackass went and watched everything from the roof of his office building, apparently not noticing his cellphone wasn't working and his family was all freaked out and trying to call him to make sure he was alive.

Old 05-02-2011, 09:05 PM

11,535 posts, read 30,113,735 times
Osama is swimimg with the fishes; Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago