Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 06:55 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,457,862 times

Advertisements

I think the bulls can and will get it together but like a couple said we are only going to improve over the years. More experience and hopefully a true jumpshooter and a backup for Luol and got we will be even more amazing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2011, 07:14 PM

994 posts, read 1,829,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinSonic View Post
I think the bulls can and will get it together but like a couple said we are only going to improve over the years. More experience and hopefully a true jumpshooter and a backup for Luol and got we will be even more amazing.
All things considered, we really are only down 1 game, so it's not like we are in a super bad situation, we just need to really win this next one though.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:36 PM

3,645 posts, read 8,307,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikid View Post
I will say this too, Miami is a tougher place to play than Chicago. Their fans can get really loud, cocky, and the all white is much more glaring than the all red.

It's a shame while the United Center is not super quiet, I really can't say it's all that loud either, only when there is a dunk, we tied up, take the lead, etc. UC is not an intimidating place to play IMO.

Also, why the hell isn't Taj Gibson being put more in the game? He has proved to play really well against Miami.
Lol. Its the opposite. MIami's fans are not rowdy at all. Even Charles Barkley commented on that. During the season half the bleachers would be empty..

Doesnt really seem like a mean intimidating place to play.

But I'm sure there are plenty A-holes there at the same time...

Old 05-24-2011, 06:42 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,415,819 times
Yeah. What we did see the other night was that a real douchebag sat near the front (close to Bulls bench) and talked some serious smack about Joakim Noah's mother. I wouldn't be surprised if the nature of some of the insults were racially charged since we know that Noah's divorced parents are (A) a former Swedish model / his mother and (B) a former pro tennis player turned singer in France of African descent / his father. In any case, Noah responded by calling the guy a f****in' f**g*t, Noah apologized on TV a day later, and the NBA fined him 50K. Kobe Bryant called a referee the same thing a few weeks ago and got slapped with a 100K fine. I don't think the fine was warranted at all for Noah. We know that he didn't mean it against the gay community, and we know that Noah is far from a bigot. He's one of the most diverse & socially liberal guys out there if you know his background.

We also know a bunch of a-holes gathered around the arena after the game and insulted Charles Barkley. Barkley was so tempted to get down into the crowd and beat the crap out of whoever it was lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mas23 View Post
Lol. Its the opposite. MIami's fans are not rowdy at all. Even Charles Barkley commented on that. During the season half the bleachers would be empty..

Doesnt really seem like a mean intimidating place to play.

But I'm sure there are plenty A-holes there at the same time...

Old 05-24-2011, 11:45 AM

1,750 posts, read 3,389,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
Yeah. What we did see the other night was that a real douchebag sat near the front (close to Bulls bench) and talked some serious smack about Joakim Noah's mother. I wouldn't be surprised if the nature of some of the insults were racially charged since we know that Noah's divorced parents are (A) a former Swedish model / his mother and (B) a former pro tennis player turned singer in France of African descent / his father. In any case, Noah responded by calling the guy a f****in' f**g*t, Noah apologized on TV a day later, and the NBA fined him 50K. Kobe Bryant called a referee the same thing a few weeks ago and got slapped with a 100K fine. I don't think the fine was warranted at all for Noah. We know that he didn't mean it against the gay community, and we know that Noah is far from a bigot. He's one of the most diverse & socially liberal guys out there if you know his background.

We also know a bunch of a-holes gathered around the arena after the game and insulted Charles Barkley. Barkley was so tempted to get down into the crowd and beat the crap out of whoever it was lol.
I get what your saying, but under no circumstances should a player respond to a fans verbal abuse.

Old 05-24-2011, 11:49 AM

14,186 posts, read 22,727,826 times
Quote:
...we know that Noah's divorced parents are (A) a former Swedish model / his mother and (B) a former pro tennis player turned singer in France of African descent / his father.
Well now we know that Joakim Noah didn't get his looks from his mother.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:33 PM

3,569 posts, read 7,194,814 times
His mom and sister are pretty hot

Old 05-24-2011, 04:11 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,415,819 times
Fine, but the idiot fan should have been kicked out of the stadium as well. There's a certain line that just shouldn't be crossed and it's likely that the said "fan" crossed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude91 View Post
I get what your saying, but under no circumstances should a player respond to a fans verbal abuse.

Old 05-24-2011, 04:13 PM

1,750 posts, read 3,389,286 times
Quote:
Fine, but the idiot fan should have been kicked out of the stadium as well. There's a certain line that just shouldn't be crossed and it's likely that the said "fan" crossed it.
Agreed.

Old 05-24-2011, 07:00 PM

3,569 posts, read 7,194,814 times
Starting out good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago