Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 09:14 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,457,056 times

Advertisements

These last 2 games have been absolutely terrible. I had to stop watching in the last 5 minutes. What is going on??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2011, 09:24 PM

3,569 posts, read 7,192,768 times
They don't shoot well.

They gotta get more turnovers... or up their defense.

Or injure one of the Miami heat

Old 05-22-2011, 09:26 PM

3,645 posts, read 8,305,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinSonic View Post
These last 2 games have been absolutely terrible. I had to stop watching in the last 5 minutes. What is going on??
yep me too.

They need more offense from the rest of the guys but Rose, Boozer, and Deng have been consistent.

In game one it seemed like everyone contributed offensively.

Old 05-22-2011, 09:28 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,457,056 times
The defense is what is really bad they are giving up way too many easy baskets. The times when they do have solid defense they don't capitalize and they cant take a lead. Noah and boozer have to make the putbacks it seems like they missed everyone. I also think the refs have a done a disgustingly bad officiating job.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:52 AM

2,115 posts, read 5,414,063 times
Agreed. The Bulls are now in a must-win situation going into Game 4. They may need to scrap their current game plan completely. Better pray that Omer Asik doesn't keep going down early in these games as well because we need all the defense that we can get. Lord knows that we ain't gonna start hitting our shots again all of a sudden with that smothering Heat defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinSonic View Post
The defense is what is really bad they are giving up way too many easy baskets. The times when they do have solid defense they don't capitalize and they cant take a lead. Noah and boozer have to make the putbacks it seems like they missed everyone. I also think the refs have a done a disgustingly bad officiating job.

Old 05-23-2011, 08:05 AM

1,953 posts, read 4,958,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mas23 View Post
yep me too.

They need more offense from the rest of the guys but Rose, Boozer, and Deng have been consistent.

Rose has been consistent? I dont know what he shot yesterday, but I'd be willing to bet that it was under 40%. IMO Rose needs to step it up

Old 05-23-2011, 12:15 PM

126 posts, read 279,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mas23 View Post
yep me too.

Well, Boozer has been consistently get blocked, turned over and miss his layout or dunk.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:17 PM

126 posts, read 279,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by long101 View Post
Rose has been consistent? I dont know what he shot yesterday, but I'd be willing to bet that it was under 40%. IMO Rose needs to step it up
Exactly, for a second I doubt his MVP title because he's not up to par both mentally and performance-wise in the playoff game.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:22 PM

994 posts, read 1,829,207 times
Yeah, Rose in game 2 and game 3 has been pretty bad. The sad truth is we really need him. Honestly our offense is what is killing us. I am very nervous about tomorrow. There just seems to be this loss of confidence and nervousness from the Bulls since game 2. I stopped watching last night after there were only 2 minutes left in the game.

I keep telling myself, a lot of our star players are still fairly young and we have gotten this far which is good as compared to Miami, where their star players are seasoned.

Old 05-23-2011, 12:25 PM

994 posts, read 1,829,207 times
I will say this too, Miami is a tougher place to play than Chicago. Their fans can get really loud, cocky, and the all white is much more glaring than the all red.

It's a shame while the United Center is not super quiet, I really can't say it's all that loud either, only when there is a dunk, we tied up, take the lead, etc. UC is not an intimidating place to play IMO.

Also, why the hell isn't Taj Gibson being put more in the game? He has proved to play really well against Miami.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago