Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2012, 08:57 PM

708 posts, read 1,205,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bourgeois View Post
There are several reasons for that. To blame it soley on America/slavery is not wise.
It doesn't matter if the source is Ghana or Pluto, the point is this is brainwashing and it's wrong. Black women/all women are beautiful. I have my preferences just like anyone else but a dark-skinned woman gets just as many hits as a-n-y light skinned woman.

Then again any woman looks good that is taking care of herself, maybe we should ask about hygiene, dental and other more superficial things vs basic skin color.......

Old 01-01-2012, 09:05 PM

117 posts, read 128,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicnice View Post
It doesn't matter if it is Ghana or Pluto, the point is this is brainwashing and it's wrong. Black women/all women are beautiful. I have my preferences just like anyone else but a dark-skinned woman will *not* escape my harassment....err encouragement.
I really don't mean to offend, but as a people we got to start taking some blame for some of this confusion. I do get your point otherwise.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:12 PM

708 posts, read 1,205,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bourgeois View Post
I really don't mean to offend, but as a people we got to start taking some blame for some of this confusion. I do get your point otherwise.
100% agree....one other question I have is....are these attractive dark-skinned women we are talking about here? Imean I didn't read in the thread "all things being equal".

If a toothless dark-skinned woman is complIning about light skinned girls taking all of the men, then......

Old 01-01-2012, 09:16 PM

117 posts, read 128,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicnice View Post
100% agree....one other question I have is....are these attractive dark-skinned women we are talking about here? Imean I didn't read in the thread "all things being equal".

If a toothless dark-skinned woman is complIning about light skinned girls taking all of the men, then......
In regards to your last statement: I think this may lean somewhat that way.

A young lady (OP) started thread asking if African American men in Chicago were color struck. She wants to move to chicago. I posted that I think some of them are. It was just my opinion. I lived in Chicago until last year.

She got a little offended by some post and she really didn't respond a lot in her own thread

I think the issue here is more about attractiveness as opposed to skin color.

Old 01-01-2012, 09:52 PM

140 posts, read 120,897 times
An educated mixed black woman's opinion of black guys:

Why I Don't Date Black Guys - YouTube

Old 01-01-2012, 10:06 PM

This is a great vid about opening yourself up to love. Enjoy and Emulate this ladies!

Don't Settle...Get a Man on Your Level (Part 1) - YouTube

Old 01-01-2012, 10:06 PM

829 posts, read 2,088,639 times
Here is an article which discusses a study that pretty much says that mixed race individuals are seen as being more attractive on average. And are perceived as being more attractive than those whose backgrounds are less diverse.

Futurity.org – Biracial faces voted most beautiful

Maybe the real issue is there is just such a large percentage of mixed race people within the black community who are naturally seen as being better looking and a bit more special. We all know how mixed race women and kids are treated for there looks, it isn't being color struck. Generally mixed race women and kids just look better on average. Only god knows exactly why. I don't believe that it has much to do with the media or anything else.

Last edited by allen2323; 01-01-2012 at 10:16 PM..

Old 01-01-2012, 10:23 PM

It Seems like black guys need to get a few pointers from white men. Damn, white rich guys are winning, while the black rich guys are losing all of their money to bimbos!!!

Don't Settle...Get a Man on Your Level (Part 2) - YouTube

Old 01-01-2012, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen2323 View Post
Here is an article which discusses a study that pretty much says that mixed race individuals are seen as being more attractive on average. And are perceived as being more attractive than those whose backgrounds are less diverse.

Futurity.org – Biracial faces voted most beautiful

Maybe the real issue is there is just such a large percentage of mixed race people within the black community who are naturally seen as being better looking and a bit more special. We all know how mixed race women and kids are treated for there looks, it isn't being color struck. Generally mixed race women and kids just look better on average. Only god knows exactly why. I don't believe that it has much to do with the media or anything else.
Most white women aren't interested in black guys unless they have money. Black guys need to stop acting like they are such a prize. Give me a break. Black guys have the highest unemployment rates, the highest incarceration rates, the highest illiteracy rates, the highest dead beat dad rates, the highest rate of stds, and the highest rates of down low behavior.

White men are into creating power and wealth, not just screwing random bimbos like many black guys.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:29 PM

829 posts, read 2,088,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa2013 View Post
It Seems like black guys need to get a few pointers from white men. Damn, white rich guys are winning, while the black rich guys are losing all of their money to bimbos!!!

Don't Settle...Get a Man on Your Level (Part 2) - YouTube

Oh and the black women and white guy videos are beyond lame. I mean come on black women. As if black women have to some how sell the idea to white men. I've seen them and they really do look like commercials or something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago