Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2012, 06:04 PM

2 posts, read 1,826 times

Advertisements

Hi, I'm in China now. Actually I'm a Chinese, 30 years old. Right now I'm working in company providing informatin processing service for USA companies. My client is in Chicago. They are very kind and friendly. I know Chicago is very hot right now, but I like this city which was described as a great city by my client.
The city I lives is Qingdao, a big costal city in China. Here we have many international trading company. My best friend has set up a trading company recently. I want to be his partner. He said yes, but I have to find a client first, so I think about Chicago. It's a big industrial city. There must be lots of things we can do! But I don't know how to find a Chicago business middleman or broker. There is lots of things for me to learn. I'm just a freshman in business trading. Could anyone give me any advices and ideas about finding a Chicago trading broker? I want to import and export products. I'm not a cheater. We can communicate with email or talk through Skypy. I just want a little help. If there is anything make you unclear, please forgive me. My English is not as good as you.

Thanks

Sean Wu
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 07:07 PM

3,569 posts, read 7,201,566 times
dead in the middle of little italy
Little did we know that we get riddled by middlemen
Who didn't do diddly

Old 07-29-2012, 08:16 PM

2 posts, read 1,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alacran View Post
dead in the middle of little italy
Little did we know that we get riddled by middlemen
Who didn't do diddly
Sorry. I don't understand your meaning. Could anyone please help me to explain the above sentence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
View detailed profiles of: