U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 11:12 AM

4,958 posts, read 6,893,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RarelyOffended View Post
I heard Miami has a much better nightlife and hotter women.....
If you find yourself dreaming about Miami nightlife, remember this:

It's the land of gold diggers (male & female). If you want one of the hot Miami women to give you the time of day, you'll need to be prepared to spend a couple hundred dollars, at least, on a date.

So if you're really not shallow, I'd think you'd prefer a woman with some substance?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2012, 11:29 AM

15,335 posts, read 22,563,672 times
And yeah, nightlife is measured in what the bars/clubs/lounges/restaurants/whatever are like, the types of events, drinks, etc...not by "oh the women are cute on average, but not gorgeous." It's ridiculous to me. Like yes, those places DO exist in Chicago, but I don't know why you're measuring nightlife by how gorgeous the women are.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:43 AM

2,427 posts, read 4,065,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfbs2691 View Post
If you find yourself dreaming about Miami nightlife, remember this:

It's the land of gold diggers (male & female). If you want one of the hot Miami women to give you the time of day, you'll need to be prepared to spend a couple hundred dollars, at least, on a date.

So if you're really not shallow, I'd think you'd prefer a woman with some substance?
Why can't a woman be both hot and have substance? Natalie Portman has a degree from Harvard and has published technical papers. If she was in Miami in a bikini rollerskating on South Beach, does that somehow instantly give her "less substance?"

OP said he wanted to meet hot women. Nowhere did he say he wanted to meet unintelligent women. Maybe he wants both brains and beauty, and maybe Miami gives him a better shot than the midwest?

Probably LA would be even better than Miami, btw. More of a buyer's market in LA... Oversupply of hot women looking to be actresses, singers, and models.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonPanther View Post
OP said he wanted to meet hot women.
Hot women in Miami want to meet extremely wealthy men.
Women come here from all over the world hoping to find Mr. Sugardaddy.

My point being, while he may want to meet hot women, they probably wouldn't be interested in meeting him, unless he has the $$$ they're looking for.

Old 11-08-2012, 12:02 PM

2,918 posts, read 4,009,234 times
Quote:
Why can't a woman be both hot and have substance? Natalie Portman has a degree from Harvard and has published technical papers. If she was in Miami in a bikini rollerskating on South Beach, does that somehow instantly give her "less substance?"
No, but if she were spending her life standing around "looking hot" at clubs every night, rather than getting a degree from Harvard and publishing technical papers, it would.

Of course, then she wouldn't be Natalie Portman; she'd be Paris Hilton.

Old 11-08-2012, 12:16 PM

7,011 posts, read 11,269,083 times
4am? That's it? New Orleans' last bars close at 6 or 7am.

Old 11-08-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiNaan View Post
LMAO!!!

Old 11-08-2012, 12:49 PM

928 posts, read 1,636,415 times
Quote:
No, but if she were spending her life standing around "looking hot" at clubs every night, rather than getting a degree from Harvard and publishing technical papers, it would.

I dunno. Natalie Portman seems like a party girl to me.

Saturday Night Live - Natalie Raps - YouTube

Old 11-08-2012, 01:36 PM

2,427 posts, read 4,065,028 times
Quote:

All right, that was funny!

IMHO, Natalie is hotter than Paris, and smarter than Paris, and more talented than Paris (better actress, better rapper/singer, serious ballet skills for a novice). And Natalie plain seems like more fun, whereas Paris just wants to sit around in a club with other super-rich people and insult everyone else.

However, I do have a video of Paris showing off her (ahem) skills. She does appear to have some talent...

Old 11-08-2012, 01:57 PM

15,335 posts, read 22,563,672 times
Quote:
Yeah that was my point before. I find it funny that people get pissed when someone judges others, but a lot of the same people still do it for "Oh, she looks hot she must look dumb." There are plenty of good looking, intelligent, not shallow women out there. Just have to go to the right places/right people to meet them. They aren't always drinking shots until 4am.

But yes, it's stupid to rate a nightlife on how hot someone is. There's more to nightlife (well, sometimes) than looking for the hottest girl/hottest guy to take home and bang
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago