Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 03:53 PM

6 posts, read 5,094 times

Advertisements

How much more would you be talking for somewhere in Wrigleyville? I'll try up the budget!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2013, 04:06 PM

15,323 posts, read 23,920,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGuy2013 View Post
How much more would you be talking for somewhere in Wrigleyville? I'll try up the budget!
First off, I think you're putting too many of your eggs into the proverbial Wrigleyville basket. Wrigleyville is just ONE area for night life in the city out of many. You might not even like it. It has a very particular vibe that..who knows if you even align with. The thing is again, it's just one area for nightlife out of many. There are bars, pubs, clubs, restaurants all over the place in Chicago, not just this one area.

if you REALLY want the Wrigleyville area, If you can find a big 4 bedroom place with 2 living rooms, it's possible to convert one of those living rooms to a bedroom. My friend does this and pays a little less than $600/month that way. I would say though for the area even up that, probably a minimum of $650-$750/person there, but you never know. There are probably cheaper places available but who knows how good they are.

We are also talking about short term here. Many leases in Chicago are 12 months. I doubt you want to be paying rent when you're back in Ireland. Then there's also the whole thing that you might have to buy beds, etc.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:57 PM

3,697 posts, read 4,997,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGuy2013 View Post
Not yet really! Any suggestions?

can't find that one? any link?

Thanks again!
//www.city-data.com/forum/chica...g-ireland.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
View detailed profiles of: