Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2013, 06:16 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,743,179 times

Advertisements

I use two HDTV antennas then I connect to a Terk signal amplifier to feed this into my dual HDTV tuner card on my PC. Yet sometimes I get no signals for various channels, even the popular big one like Channel 7. I get better reception through my one TV antenna connected to the old TV adapter to the old big screen TV, but sometimes it misses signals too. The HDTV upstairs, I think my generic Olevia brand 47" HDTV is partially broke because it never shows HDTV channels 2, 5, and 7, but I get other channels. So in all, I say HDTV broadcasting stinks for the Wicker Park area. I can't afford cable TV so all I see is broadcast stuff...

How is the reception where you live? Where do you live and what channels do you get missing signals?

If you know a good setup or antenna to get ALL HDTV signal strongly, please recommend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
View detailed profiles of: