Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2015, 07:55 AM

16,973 posts, read 14,323,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Blacks have never rioted and protest over death threats. Back mayors and President receive hate mail and death threats everyday. There has never been a riot.

The reason why racism is being thrown into the picture is because some of the White teams have done the same thing if not worse to have the upper hand and never been called out on it.

If you enforce the rules for one your enforce it for all. The legal team is investigating the issue and the team has not given up their championship yet. They found out through the media not through the league. This has the potential to be messy.
Oh please.

Last year a Georgia LL team were stripped of their state title ... and they were all white.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:57 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,483,591 times
If anything happens to the guy who blew the whistle, I hope he sues Jesse Jackson and Father Pfleger for inflaming the situation. And I would include the Chicago Archdiocese for letting that bonehead remain pastor of St. Sabina's after one measly attempt to get rid of him.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:59 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,895,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Whites created the market for the Jesse's and Al's of the world with their insane hatred and prejudice for black people. It's your own fault.
You hit the nail on the head! I think Jesse and Al are becoming rich off of the publicity that racist Whites give them. Neither one are eloquent speakers. They have a few good ideas but that's it. They are only relevant to racists Whites. Non racist Whites could care less and don't give them 2 thoughts.

Last edited by mjtinmemphis; 02-13-2015 at 08:49 AM..

Old 02-13-2015, 08:05 AM

16,135 posts, read 10,271,710 times
Quote:
Dave this is my last time addressing you and your situation with me pulling the race card. I can't say it was racist. I do believe there is that possibility. I don't know the coach from Evergreen Park and don't have enough information about the situation to come to that conclusion.
Yeah I'm kind of done here too. But you have certainly played the race card inappropriately here and others have called you out on it as well. The post above about the white team in Georgia debunking your claim that white teams cheat too and are not checked as thoroughly shows just how wrong you are.

I stand by my position that AAs blaming this situation on racism are causing a lot of racial tension in this country. You don't know me and have no way of believing this but I am very liberal and as far from a racist as you can get. But even guys like me get worked up at the false racism claim every time something goes wrong for an AA. It's a very dangerous thing to do and it needs to stop.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
If anything happens to the guy who blew the whistle, I hope he sues Jesse Jackson and Father Pfleger for inflaming the situation. And I would include the Chicago Archdiocese for letting that bonehead remain pastor of St. Sabina's after one measly attempt to get rid of him.
Not going to happen!

If anything criminal happens to the coach they need to prosecute the criminal. Jackson and Pfleger only inflame people like your self not criminals like the dirtbags doing crime.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Yeah I'm kind of done here too. But you have certainly played the race card inappropriately here and others have called you out on it as well. The post above about the white team in Georgia debunking your claim that white teams cheat too and are not checked as thoroughly shows just how wrong you are.

I stand by my position that AAs blaming this situation on racism are causing a lot of racial tension in this country. You don't know me and have no way of believing this but I am very liberal and as far from a racist as you can get. But even guys like me get worked up at the false racism claim every time something goes wrong for an AA. It's a very dangerous thing to do and it needs to stop.
I posted a question about prior teams being stripped of their titles. Once again you have issues with paraphrasing. No one cares if you are conservative liberal racist or not in general. What is causing a lot of racial tension in this country is people wanting to tell other people's stories instead of letting people tell their own story. We only listen and read what we want. We all need to love listen and learn from one another. There can't be any love given if there is no love for self. That's what is wrong with the racial climate in America!

Old 02-13-2015, 08:26 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,014,109 times
Quote:
Whites created the market for the Jesse's and Al's of the world with their insane hatred and prejudice for black people. It's your own fault. When your living it up on 'white privilege' there's no reason to complain about anything race-related.
Good God! How much money have you wasted donating to the Rainbow Push Coalition, aka: Jesse's slush fund.

Old 02-13-2015, 08:57 AM

4,745 posts, read 5,537,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Good God! How much money have you wasted donating to the Rainbow Push Coalition, aka: Jesse's slush fund.
Is English your second language? I don't remember saying that I was a supporter of Jesse Jackson.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Is English your second language? I don't remember saying that I was a supporter of Jesse Jackson.
Many times I wonder where these people come from. I would love to have a city-data meet up so I can see if some of these people are real.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:10 AM

16,973 posts, read 14,323,740 times
Quote:
You hit the nail on the head! I think Jesse and Al are becoming rich off of the publicity that racist Whites give them. Neither one are eloquent speakers. They have a few good ideas but that's it. They are only relevant to racists Whites. Non racist Whites could care less and don't give them 2 thoughts.
Interesting.

I guess all those MSNBC viewers are racist.

And MSNBC itself must be racist as well ... since they pay Sharpton $500K a year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago