Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 07:44 AM

4,011 posts, read 4,247,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamirD View Post

Ladies and gentlemen this is to me why Chicago sucks--people like this are everywhere.
More of the same broken record diatribe. Stupid anecdotes about the height of a particular fence LOL. You are trying to portray yourself as some sort of ‘cosmopolitan’ person but it’s clear you are not.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:14 AM

636 posts, read 610,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edsg25 View Post
Well, of course he will, hot shot....the grass is always greener (except in Vegas, where it’s brown. Or Phx where it doesn’t even exist).

You gotta love the absolute brilliance and crystal clear logic, and certainly the unbriddled enthsiasm and cheerful optimism of Chicago South Sider

Tell me, CSS, conceptually are you able to grasp the idea of “anywhere” and what are its perameters (for the record, that would be “just about everywhere.”)? Y’’know what they always say in Dante’s Inferno, SouSi: “Yea, sure, this place is pure hell. But at least it is not Chicago.”

To you, I dedicate the song just this morning I composed (and am sure you are going to decompose)

I’ve got to get out of this place
If it’s the last thing I ever do...

Have you ever conversed with a black person irl?

Old 05-04-2018, 09:37 AM

44,345 posts, read 20,044,222 times
Wow. What's with all the personal attacks? This thread is way out of hand and is now closed, at least temporarily. Step away from the thread and take a breather, everyone.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago