Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2020, 09:41 PM

50 posts, read 106,859 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

I moved to Chicago a year ago and was wondering where to meet Asian men to date, especially Korean men?

I live in Albany Park and besides the restaurants, I did not see enough asian people around.

Do you have any advices?

Old 05-22-2020, 07:28 AM

4,619 posts, read 8,169,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabethb04 View Post
Hello everyone,

I moved to Chicago a year ago and was wondering where to meet Asian men to date, especially Korean men?

I live in Albany Park and besides the restaurants, I did not see enough asian people around.

Do you have any advices?
Dating these days, even pre-COVID had largely moved online. And many Koreans live across the metro area, not just concentrated in one spot. That said, the Northwest suburbs and the South Loop both have higher-than-average concentrations of Asian residents, including Koreans, which is why that's where our local HMart locations have located.

Old 05-22-2020, 08:13 AM

4,630 posts, read 3,250,689 times
Mod cut.

I have been around Korean culture half of my life through Tae Kwon Do. As mentioned above, there is H Mart. There is also Assi. Several restaurants still on Lawrence Avenue, and especially along Lincoln Avenue from North Center neighborhood going northwestward to the city limits. I have seen several Korean restaurants, stores and auto places in Skokie, Niles and Morton Grove.

Maybe see if you can sign up to take a Korean language course nearby?

Wishing you the best!

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-22-2020 at 02:37 PM.. Reason: Off-topic.

Old 05-22-2020, 02:39 PM

44,353 posts, read 20,059,784 times