U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2020, 10:47 AM

334 posts, read 101,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
I think more so if Trump wins re-election.
Only because it will be, as we’ve seen this summer, an orchestrated attempt to have anarchy in certain cities prior to the election and, as pelosi said, it will end when the Dems are in control.

To threaten destruction because a particular candidate wins is turning us into a third world unstable country.

Would put nothing past the Dems though to win in November and with a bizarre team up of Biden-Harris, they will have to pull anything to get the election because this 2020 ticket suxx.
Rate this post positively

Old 08-23-2020, 10:10 PM

1,705 posts, read 468,425 times
And now a police involved shooting in Wiscosnisn is getting people upset and making threats to riot yet again.

Old 08-23-2020, 10:17 PM
Status: "And just like that, Covid was gone." (set 9 days ago)

8,155 posts, read 7,057,448 times
Get ready for riots and liberal tears flowing when Trump wins 2020.

Get ready for riots when the George Floyd police officers are acquitted.

get ready for anything to give rioters an excuse to riot. they don't need a real thing happening, they will pop off if someone hurts their pinkie finger and blames police.

Old 08-23-2020, 10:26 PM

1,705 posts, read 468,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Get ready for riots and liberal tears flowing when Trump wins 2020.

Get ready for riots when the George Floyd police officers are acquitted.

get ready for anything to give rioters an excuse to riot. they don't need a real thing happening, they will pop off if someone hurts their pinkie finger and blames police.
Sadly you are right. Its never going to end

Old 08-23-2020, 11:44 PM

12,635 posts, read 14,556,162 times
https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/8/...brown-kim-foxx

Foxx needs to go.

Old 08-24-2020, 12:10 AM

834 posts, read 489,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
I agree it’s going to take a miracle to let calmer heads prevail and this all end. I hope Chicago can be saved without too much starting over. Trump is probably going to win again, the Dem’s could have had a fighting chance if they weren’t so far left with the gun issue and the police issue and everything else AND they had different people running than these two.

Old 08-24-2020, 12:15 AM

38,704 posts, read 93,499,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
She's not going to. In fact, she will be re-elected by a 15 to 20-point margin.

This is what your fellow citizens want. You don't have to take my word for it, they'll tell you so on November 3rd. And that's why I'm leaving -- this is not just a temporary uptick in social unrest that can be ridden out for a year or so. This is a wholesale change in social attitudes that is now woven into the civic and political fabric of the city. And tolerance for what were normative sociopolitical views just a year ago is rapidly shrinking lest you blaspheme the new Order. Try putting a Back the Blue sign in your yard and see how much love you get from your "Hate Has No Home Here" neighbors.

Old 08-24-2020, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post

Well now with that riot happened in Kenosha last night, that proves my point that they will hit residential neighborhoods. I'd never imagine Kenosha getting hit.. it would be like Morton Grove getting rioting.

so ridiculous.. the video showed the perp walking away from officers, opening up the door of his car, police did not know if he was going to retrieve a weapon or what.
Then the rioters blame the police.. stupid stupid stupid people.

Old 08-24-2020, 08:21 AM

9,904 posts, read 14,883,782 times
Yep when you resist the police the very best thing that will happen is that you exasperate your legal problems. The worst that can happen...

Chris Rock how not to get your @ss kicked (or shot) by the police.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39f0rf

Old 08-24-2020, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchemist80 View Post
Yep when you resist the police the very best thing that will happen is that you exasperate your legal problems. The worst that can happen...

Chris Rock how not to get your @ss kicked (or shot) by the police.
[dailymotion]x39f0rf[/dailymotion]
Yes! i believe i saw that video on Netflix. it was funny but so true.

I agree with what you said there. Ego is much easier to fix than getting shot.

so i watched the video of the Kenosha guy who got shot.. he just walks away from all these police as if its nothing. did he think he could just do that?

could the police have tackled him or shoot him in the leg or butt maybe? i do believe they felt he was dangerous enough since he went to his car and opened the door and then who knows what he might have pulled out like a gun.

I have heard perps say "he disrespected me" (so that's the reason the perp committed a crime or shooting with a gun). too much ego is prevalent today.

If they only would stay still and hands up or hands on the steering wheel if its an auto crime and they get stopped. and say "yes officer" .. that would help. but no, ego and hate and fear do this to a perp.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago