U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2021, 01:02 PM

2,829 posts, read 1,130,717 times

Advertisements

Carjacking is a widespread thing now? What is this a third world country?

Here’s another one from today:

“A man on probation for armed robbery, on probation for escape from electronic monitoring, and with a pending juvenile case for aggravated battery of a police officer is now charged with committing an armed carjacking over the weekend” “the judge said he’s doing way too much in the streeets” as if a little is ok? hahahahha. How in the world is this guy not in jail!? Concurrent probations for violent crimes? These judges are getting people killed.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/02/no-ba...e-streets.html

Last edited by cttransplant85; 02-02-2021 at 01:10 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2021, 02:07 PM

1,590 posts, read 1,920,224 times
Carjacking = capital punishment. That would be a first step.

Old 02-06-2021, 02:16 PM

285 posts, read 48,188 times
Carjacking is exploding in Philadelphia, also. And it's the same thing - no punishment. The criminals and wannabe criminals know this. The Left is truly sick and failing the people.

Old 02-06-2021, 02:57 PM

1,705 posts, read 467,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchemist80 View Post
For everyone wondering why carjacking is exploding in the city...

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/02/man-g...wQfHoXKbNMEClQ

Don't you feel so much safer with leftists running the judicial system.
This has always been the problem in this city. Soft on crime. Treating thugs like victims and the cops/Victims as the thugs. That is why we have the reputation that we have and it gets worse each year and as I have said a million times now. Serves this city right for how they vote

Old 02-06-2021, 03:19 PM

2,502 posts, read 961,667 times
I guess it's just a "thing." It is the same in Milwaukee.

Do you have the same thing in Chicago as we do here?: speeding and running through the lights? Last week a car of 4 kids ran a light with the rear passenger sitting on the window with his hands and body on the roof.

I thought for sure I was going to watch him die when traffic from the cross lane came. And this was a mile away from a police station.

Clearly no fear.

Old 02-06-2021, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Jay View Post
I guess it's just a "thing." It is the same in Milwaukee.

Do you have the same thing in Chicago as we do here?: speeding and running through the lights? Last week a car of 4 kids ran a light with the rear passenger sitting on the window with his hands and body on the roof.

I thought for sure I was going to watch him die when traffic from the cross lane came. And this was a mile away from a police station.

Clearly no fear.
No consequences = no fear. The thugs are doing as they please.

Old 02-06-2021, 04:04 PM

2,502 posts, read 961,667 times
Hedonism, our people need to stand up to thug behavior. ONE way or another, they need to be held accountable and face consequences.

Maybe you've read on here before, but I personally have stood up to people on the streets.

I don't just talk the talk.

AndcI work in a jail. So I deal with the very people in question.

Take care. Be safe, my friend.

Old 02-06-2021, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Jay View Post
Hedonism, our people need to stand up to thug behavior. ONE way or another, they need to be held accountable and face consequences.

Maybe you've read on here before, but I personally have stood up to people on the streets.

I don't just talk the talk.

AndcI work in a jail. So I deal with the very people in question.

Take care. Be safe, my friend.
I hear yi, but it's hard for the normal person to get into an altercation with an angry, violent animal with nothing to lose who doesn't value your life - or their's. Especially when they're catching most people off guard.

We're not all Charles Bronson.

What needs to be done are the spineless, limp-wristed prosecutors, judges and politicians need to put violent criminals away for a long time the first time they're prosecuted. Stop letting them out to kill and terrorize for years and decades.

Old 02-06-2021, 06:06 PM

1,705 posts, read 467,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedonism View Post
I hear yi, but it's hard for the normal person to get into an altercation with an angry, violent animal with nothing to lose who doesn't value your life - or their's. Especially when they're catching most people off guard.

We're not all Charles Bronson.

What needs to be done are the spineless, limp-wristed prosecutors, judges and politicians need to put violent criminals away for a long time the first time they're prosecuted. Stop letting them out to kill and terrorize for years and decades.
Agreed, but that will never happen. That is why thugs have no reason to ever stop

Old 02-07-2021, 12:47 AM

12,633 posts, read 14,551,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Carjacking is a widespread thing now? What is this a third world country?

Here’s another one from today:

“A man on probation for armed robbery, on probation for escape from electronic monitoring, and with a pending juvenile case for aggravated battery of a police officer is now charged with committing an armed carjacking over the weekend” “the judge said he’s doing way too much in the streeets” as if a little is ok? hahahahha. How in the world is this guy not in jail!? Concurrent probations for violent crimes? These judges are getting people killed.

https://cwbchicago.com/2021/02/no-ba...e-streets.html
Kim Foxx is the reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
View detailed profiles of: