U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 04:07 AM

195 posts, read 168,081 times

Advertisements

I'm trying to track down my medical records through a Walgreens that I used to go to in Chicago. I'm trying to remember where the Walgreens was located. I will describe the location and I hope you guys can help me with this.

There was a big center I can't remember what the name off the center was, but it was directly off the blue line in Chicago as soon as you stepped off the stop in the blue line, you were practically in the center. I remember the center was huge. There was the tax collector's office in the center, there were several restaurants in the center including a Taco Bell, Burger King, etc. I remember the center was several stories high. There was a Supercuts at the top of the center. The DMV and the tax collector's office was at the bottom floor, there were these large orange moment looking things outside of the place. The Walgreens was located at the bottom floor of the building and you could access it from the street. I am trying to remember the name of the center. I hope you guys can help. It may have been the Federal Center but I'm not certain.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:28 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,390,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny Lugo View Post
I'm trying to track down my medical records through a Walgreens that I used to go to in Chicago. I'm trying to remember where the Walgreens was located. I will describe the location and I hope you guys can help me with this.

There was a big center I can't remember what the name off the center was, but it was directly off the blue line in Chicago as soon as you stepped off the stop in the blue line, you were practically in the center. I remember the center was huge. There was the tax collector's office in the center, there were several restaurants in the center including a Taco Bell, Burger King, etc. I remember the center was several stories high. There was a Supercuts at the top of the center. The DMV and the tax collector's office was at the bottom floor, there were these large orange moment looking things outside of the place. The Walgreens was located at the bottom floor of the building and you could access it from the street. I am trying to remember the name of the center. I hope you guys can help. It may have been the Federal Center but I'm not certain.
Thompson Center

Old Today, 08:15 AM

1,664 posts, read 1,091,634 times
Yep, Thompson Center 100 W Randolph St. But you can get your records directly from Walgreens. Here is a link to request your Walgreens records.

https://tinyurl.com/v5n2nve9

Old Today, 08:16 AM

501 posts, read 415,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusillirob1983 View Post
Thompson Center
Yeah, this is correct. Pretty sure any Walgreens location should be able to access your Rx history though.

Old Today, 08:33 AM

5,782 posts, read 2,759,405 times
As others have indicated, your electronic health record at Walgreens is not tied to a specific location. You can call any Walgreens pharmacy in the country and they can walk you through how to get access to it. Additionally, if you register at Walgreens online, as part of the registration process (and personal information you provide), they will identify you and link you to your record.

Old Today, 08:29 PM

633 posts, read 284,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeman7 View Post
Yeah, this is correct. Pretty sure any Walgreens location should be able to access your Rx history though.
You can only easily access up to 2 years of records easily. Further back, you will need to make a request to archives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago