Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 08:28 PM

1,003 posts, read 2,429,291 times

Advertisements

OK I realize this is old news to most of yall but I just saw this on YouTube and wtf. I'm just curious what is the latest and what has become of this cop?

And yes I did a search for this topic and it didn't come up. I'm not saying it doesn't exist but I just didn't come up with anything. So don't get yalls panties in a twist about it.

Old 03-15-2009, 09:01 AM

1,083 posts, read 3,724,829 times
A simple google search pulls up the story and aftermath.

Old 03-15-2009, 09:36 AM
j33

4,626 posts, read 14,085,088 times
I fail to see how it was 'blown out of proportion'. If you saw the video and the news surrounding it, what he did was pretty unconscionable and he deserved what he got. I understand why she would sue him, especially if she needed medical care after that incident.

Oh, and what is up with the racial slurs?

Old 03-15-2009, 10:07 AM

204 posts, read 761,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j33 View Post
I fail to see how it was 'blown out of proportion'. If you saw the video and the news surrounding it, what he did was pretty unconscionable and he deserved what he got. I understand why she would sue him, especially if she needed medical care after that incident.

Oh, and what is up with the racial slurs?

It was blown way out of proportion. That fact was 2 weeks later that same bartender got the hell beat out of her by her hispanic boyfriend but that didnt make the news because he wasent a cop. And he her a lot more then the fat cop did. the cop never even got a clear hit on her. shes also an illegal from what i hear. im not condoning what the cop did but there are far worst things happening that are never reported.

Old 03-15-2009, 10:11 AM

2,329 posts, read 6,633,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottl333 View Post
It was blown way out of proportion. That fact was 2 weeks later that same bartender got the hell beat out of her by her hispanic boyfriend but that didnt make the news because he wasent a cop. And he her a lot more then the fat cop did. the cop never even got a clear hit on her. shes also an illegal from what i hear. im not condoning what the cop did but there are far worst things happening that are never reported.
Next time something like this happens to your mother, daughter, or another family member, just remember what you said.

Last edited by via chicago; 03-15-2009 at 10:33 AM..

Old 03-15-2009, 10:20 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,383,950 times
Quote:
Wait. What? What the heck does her immigration status have to do with anything? We can beat illegal aliens? Great! See if they ever screw up MY order at Wendy's again... Furthermore, the fact that her boyfriend beat her up has nothing to do with anything. Domestic abuse is horrible, but it happens all the time. To beat up someone you barely know because you're a drunk d**kwad is a whole other ball of rage. The fact that he's a cop has nothing to do with it, but in a perfect world, the people we pay to protect out streets would have SOME interest in doing what's right rather than roughing up tiny women.

Last edited by JoshB; 03-15-2009 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: Deleting quote

Old 03-15-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Ok so let me get this straight.

Shes a female bartender.
She is an immigrant.
She is an illegal immigrant.
The cop was off duty.
The off duty cop was fat.
The fat off duty cop was drunk.
The fat drunk off duty cop didn't get a good clear hit at her.
Her Mexican boyfriend beat her up a few weeks later anyways.

So all this = not a big deal and blown out of proportion?

I think all this makes you an imbecile.

Old 03-15-2009, 10:33 AM

161 posts, read 389,104 times
stuff like this happens in my hood all the time

Old 03-15-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west lawn kid View Post
stuff like this happens in my hood all the time
Oh ok than it definately makes it all ok.
Thanks for mentioning that. I didnt realize it happens all the time. My bad.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:06 PM

34 posts, read 93,075 times
This is typical of Chicago PD. I would like to take any of them on in a No Holds barred cage match. Result = CPD officer dead. It isn't illegal if you kill a man in the ring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago