Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 05:12 PM

3 posts, read 21,886 times

Advertisements

as a Black Man in Amerikkka, I have dealt with Racism MY ENTIRE LIFE.....MY ENTIRE LIFE! one time just for walking across the street a white man in an SUV pulled up the side of me in the middle of a busy street just to say "You ******s are a bunch of lazy good for nothings who deserve to die!"
I guess he wasnt aware of the fact that in my pocket was wads of legal tender that I garnered Legally FROM WORKING! and that at home was a three year old little girl who calls me daddy that I secure and protect! the point I am making is that Racism will not die and it is pure ignorance on the part of the one who says it and believes in it as his culture. point number two, NEVER EVER EVEN FOR A SECOND LET RACISM DESTROY YOU OR TAKE YOU OFF YOUR SQUARE!

as a BlackMan in America I have to fly to get to what the whiteman can walk to, I believe in the abolition of racism on all fronts of Society. my Daughter is Mixed, I have whitefriends as well as hispanic friends, asian, jamaican, european (actual europeans who come straight from Europa) hell, one of my Euorpean buddies at work is a Musluman (Muslim) and he would share his last with me, no lie.

so as to why is there racism on here, IT'S THE INTERNET where racists can say ****** without fear of being mobbed or killed, which would happen if they said it in real life, I HAVE ONLY BEEN CALLED THE N WORD WHEN I WAS BY MYSELF one guy was bold and said to me while I was with a group of my guys, They rushed his car and threw rocks at him.....Be careful what you ask for.

Peace and May Knowledge be Born WorldWide!

Old 02-23-2009, 05:41 PM

2,686 posts, read 7,871,502 times
Default Violence is not the solution.

This will only reinforce negative stereotypes.

so as to why is there racism on here, IT'S THE INTERNET where racists can say ****** without fear of being mobbed or killed, which would happen if they said it in real life, I HAVE ONLY BEEN CALLED THE N WORD WHEN I WAS BY MYSELF one guy was bold and said to me while I was with a group of my guys, They rushed his car and threw rocks at him.....Be careful what you ask for.

Old 02-23-2009, 05:46 PM

1,966 posts, read 6,076,609 times
Yes, peace and knowledge, with the occasional mobbing or killing if you say something I don't like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundiata View Post
Peace and May Knowledge be Born WorldWide!

Old 02-23-2009, 09:44 PM

345 posts, read 1,078,221 times
Basekamp, that article was hilarious! I nearly soiled myself!

Old 02-23-2009, 09:48 PM

414 posts, read 884,622 times
The racists here are my clones. I eat them for mid-afternoon snacks after they have ripened.

Oh! and uhm...hey..racists are everywhere, EVERYWHERE
I mean did I show you my racist clone machine?

Old 02-24-2009, 02:39 AM

3 posts, read 21,886 times
Default sorry for lack of clarity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humboldt1 View Post
This will only reinforce negative stereotypes.

I would NEVER promote violence, i'm simply stating what may be inevitable in some areas and in some places. Karma is something I believe in.

this was actually an account from a VERY long overdrawn out situation I had faced. Believe me NOBODY in my group wanted any parts of negativity the person was on some harassment/stalking/wanting to fight tip. there was a whole car full of these seemingly drunk white dudes, mid aged. followed us taunting us and enough was enough.

i have been followed.
taunted.
harassed.
racially profiled.
wrongfully accused, once was even thrown up against the wall by some pigs that came out of nowhere. that aint half of it.

Revolutionary to the fullest

Peace & may Knowledge Be Born

Old 02-24-2009, 07:31 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,038,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundiata View Post
I would NEVER promote violence, i'm simply stating what may be inevitable in some areas and in some places. Karma is something I believe in.

this was actually an account from a VERY long overdrawn out situation I had faced. Believe me NOBODY in my group wanted any parts of negativity the person was on some harassment/stalking/wanting to fight tip. there was a whole car full of these seemingly drunk white dudes, mid aged. followed us taunting us and enough was enough.

i have been followed.
taunted.
harassed.
racially profiled.
wrongfully accused, once was even thrown up against the wall by some pigs that came out of nowhere. that aint half of it.

Revolutionary to the fullest

Peace & may Knowledge Be Born
Not sayin I don't believe you, but I think you might be embellishing a little bit. Yes, racism exists, and it's out there, not denying that.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:58 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,185,348 times
"Amerikkka." How cute. And trite. And maybe a little glib.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:15 AM

2,467 posts, read 12,247,610 times
This is ridiculous. And, BTW, has nothing to do with Chicago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago