Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 06:22 PM

4,079 posts, read 10,389,774 times

Advertisements

lol this thread should be closing soon Raggy dee Ann don't fall victim to the goofball

Old 03-09-2009, 06:24 PM

10,261 posts, read 21,743,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Knock yourself out. So what we going to do about all those white perverts in the trailer parks?
You equate sex crimes with social class? You think people with less money are more likely to be perverts? That's damned bigoted.

Old 03-09-2009, 06:24 PM

1,437 posts, read 3,072,014 times
Quote:
Knock yourself out. So what we going to do about all those white perverts in the trailer parks? Every week there are more stories of kids disapearing, you guys just can't stay out of little girls and boys panties huh?
"You guys"...? lol lol lol I'm white, I don't hold the resments that some people of other races may hold. Your posts are becoming more silly as they go. Good luck will people who want to continue to reply, I ain't!

Old 03-09-2009, 07:27 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,307,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishtom29 View Post
You equate sex crimes with social class? You think people with less money are more likely to be perverts? That's damned bigoted.
Of course I don't....I know better than that. Although it sure looks like it with all these kids that go missing only to be found dead. Maybe Black kids don't go missing as much.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noid_1985 View Post
lol this thread should be closing soon Raggy dee Ann don't fall victim to the goofball
Oh I know, buy hey as long as dufuspittsteel is creamin his panties and amusing me

Old 03-09-2009, 07:39 PM

1,437 posts, read 3,072,014 times
Quote:
Of course I don't....I know better than that. Although it sure looks like it with all these kids that go missing only to be found dead. Maybe Black kids don't go missing as much.
You really don't have a clue do you?... I think you should do some research on the % of blacks vs whites, and who gets killed. The blacks (kids included) are murdered at a MUCH HIGHER % ! Get your facts straight before you try and bogart your way onto an AMERICAN forum 'sister'. You're starting to sound like a bloody arse!....

Old 03-09-2009, 07:42 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
Quote:
Knock yourself out. So what we going to do about all those white perverts in the trailer parks? Every week there are more stories of kids disapearing, you guys just can't stay out of little girls and boys panties huh?
Now now, not all of those pedophiles are white guys Raggy... FOX19.com and FOX19 News, weather, traffic, and sports for Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky | UPDATE: Suspect in teen's murder in court

So how in the world did this thread go from being about a black couple who wanted to buy from black only business' to prison populations and rapists?

It doesn't bother me in the least that they want to shop from black business owners. They're free to spend their money any way they feel fit. What would you rather...they shop in America from black business owners, or online from overseas web based businesses in China? I don't see anything racist about what they're doing, they're just trying to help along members of their own race, they're not trying to hurt members of other races.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
I know that

Old 03-09-2009, 07:55 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,355,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djkkt6 View Post
So this family is blatantly being racist, and proud of it?

Could you imagine the outrage if a white family did this?

Ridiculous.
Im sure many white families do that.

However, if the Trib ran an article on it, there would enormous marches and protests from the black community and everyone knows it. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be marchin their big ol', lazy, corrupt a$$es down Michigan Avenue, backing up traffic, and demand the Trib owe some kind of apology.

Those two morons are the biggest bunch of friggin losers/outright racists the world has ever puked forth!

Old 03-09-2009, 07:55 PM

1,912 posts, read 5,443,343 times
Quote:
I am sure many more black kids go missing than white but only the cute little white girls are reported on by the media. You wouldn't see Nancy Grace giving a damn if a couple of black kids from the wrong side of the tracks disappeared.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
View detailed profiles of: