Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2010, 10:58 AM

131 posts, read 145,565 times

Advertisements

I think we all love Chicago. I go on vacation in Chicago sometimes. I do. You all are making it a joke. But I'm serious. I love Chicago. I spent three summers from my sophomore year to my senior year in high school, I stayed in Chicago every summer, working out at (Michael) Jordan's facility. I spent a lot of time down there. I'm serious. I love Chicago......

-Lebron James

So what do you think? Do you thnk there's a good chance for Lebron coming to Chicago to play with the Bulls? Will Lebron along with D.Rose and Joakim Noah become an unstopable team in the next season? Lucky number seven title? This a Chicago Bulls Thread, so please give your insight on the situation!

Last edited by HumboldtParkRican773; 05-13-2010 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: misspelled words
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2010, 11:05 AM

1,251 posts, read 2,513,715 times
Chris Broussard from ESPN seems to think so.

Chicago In LeBron's Future? - ESPN Video - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5182749 - broken link)

I don't want him, I want to beat him!

Old 05-13-2010, 01:17 PM

361 posts, read 1,087,991 times
i heard something about him possibly leaving the cav's. i thought i heard he wanted to go with the knicks. either way tho, i want him to come to chicago cause he think he can make our team better and win some championships, not just cause he likes shopping on michigan ave and looking at the sears tower. it would be raw though if he could bring the bulls back to something like how they were in the 90's, or even better. we can only hope.

Old 05-13-2010, 01:23 PM

3,645 posts, read 8,312,957 times
Nah dwyane wade has a better chance of going to the bulls than LeBron. All the bulls need is a dominant post player. Thats all

mas23

Old 05-13-2010, 02:01 PM

427 posts, read 1,305,144 times
I think there's no way. He wants to be better than Jordan, and playing for the Bulls wouldn't help with his legacy. Plus, he'll be able to choose between the NYC and Chicago ... why would he pick Chicago? Especially after he wore that Yankee cap in the crowd during the Indians playoff series.

If anything, the Bulls do have the better team right now, but I still say no way. I think he's Knickbound for sure.

Old 05-13-2010, 05:45 PM

4,027 posts, read 7,289,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mas23 View Post
Nah dwyane wade has a better chance of going to the bulls than LeBron. All the bulls need is a dominant post player. Thats all

mas23
I don't think that LeBron will come to Chicago, I think he'll either go to New York or stay in Cleveland. Dwayne Wade is a possibility, though.

Old 05-13-2010, 05:53 PM

988 posts, read 3,255,271 times
Wade or Lebron aren't coming to the Bulls especially with our current management. I don't think Wade and Rose would go well in the Backcourt. We may be able to get Chris Bosh though.

Old 05-13-2010, 08:54 PM

20 posts, read 21,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtParkShiner View Post
i heard something about him possibly leaving the cav's. i thought i heard he wanted to go with the knicks. either way tho, i want him to come to chicago cause he think he can make our team better and win some championships, not just cause he likes shopping on michigan ave and looking at the sears tower. it would be raw though if he could bring the bulls back to something like how they were in the 90's, or even better. we can only hope.
Ahh, the 90's. I am not from Chicago but every Chicago team is my team and always will be. The Bulls in the 90's were monsters! That's all I have to say about that. One day they will return to a similar glory... not quit as awesome of a lineup though!

Old 05-14-2010, 12:36 PM

11,975 posts, read 31,792,528 times
The LeBron hype is really picking up in the media... It seems like a long shot to me, but man would that be an awesome team!

Old 05-14-2010, 02:16 PM

1,251 posts, read 2,513,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookout Kid View Post
The LeBron hype is really picking up in the media... It seems like a long shot to me, but man would that be an awesome team!
Blog-a-bull is blowing up

Lebron James Power Rankings (http://www.realgm.com/src_feature_pieces/904/20100514/the_lebron_james_power_rankings/ - broken link)

Lebron to the Bulls? 3 Gms think so

Bodog.com has the odds as follows:

Stays in Cleveland 1:3
Goes to Chicago 5:2
Goes to NYC 9:2

Chicago offers a better chance to win titles - now and many - than the Knicks.

There's speculation of a sign and trade for LeBron, and making an outright bid for someone like Chris Bosh or Dwayne Wade. If something like that happened, that'd be so unbullievably awesome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago