Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2010, 10:55 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,438,875 times

Advertisements

Another interesting, heart warming article filled with so many truths. One meant to encourage YOU my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus that are working diligently as watchmen/women in this late hour. Be encourage and hold the faith! The finish line is just ahead! Hold on!

Excerpt from the article: We are so close to the return of Jesus Christ that many believers have moved into the position of being watchmen on the wall. The Israelites had their watchmen to sound the alarm when danger approached and the Christians today have their watchmen who are sounding alarms.

As we watch world history unfold around us we are to prepare ourselves for the inevitable, “...then look up, and lift up your heads...” Luke 21:28. But more importantly we are to spread the Gospel of Christ as never before. We who are believers in Christ must not allow ourselves to be muted, but clearly and concisely speak the truth to all who are perishing.

Full article here: Ron Graham

Friends it's real. I know you feel it resonating within your inner core; the urgency to warn the people! Christ end-time warriors are gathering from every corner of the Earth! RUN YOUR RACE! FULFILL your assignment! The finish line is just ahead my friends. Press your way through! It's not going to be without trials and tribulation, we know that already, we see it already, yet, WE WIN!! Amen? WE WIN!! Keep the faith my friends and just bring em in, let God sort them out. Godspeed to you.

Your sister and friend in Christ Jesus, DENISE (a.k.a...Betsey)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2010, 08:59 AM

5,261 posts, read 7,658,642 times
Default The Providence of God...

My dear sister...Denise...

I guess it wasn't meant for me to see this thread until this morning...God knows I really needed to receive this this morning of all mornings......and you know...it didn't take me reading through the first two sentences, that I didn't find myself with eyes full of tears...but then, when I read the third sentence... "We are so close to the return of Jesus Christ that many believers have moved into the position of being watchmen on the wall." ...is when I really broke down. It's true. It is absolutely true. Something has changed...there has been a shift...it's all over me...inside and out...and I can't shake it.... These crying icons that I add are the only way I can express my sorrow...I can't type anything anymore without having to struggle to see through eyes full of tears...I am grieving, and I've never been in such a state before in my entire life...I am not who I was just 4 weeks ago...I've changed...even though I cannot seem to stop crying...there is an inner strength within me that is causing me to be stern...strong...steadfast...unmoveable...delibera te in my thinking...focused...unaffected by nonsensical statements, foolish debates and trivial, trifling banter. I'm just done with it.

It is time for people to get serious about their eternal future...and I know this like I have never known it before in my life........it's as though God Himself has set me up atop a tall wall...and as allowed me to see the enemy and it's advance toward us...stronger than ever...a multitude of trouble getting closer and closer...it isn't me I'm worried about...I'm ready to die for my King........but I won't go down without a fight for those people down there behind me...behind the wall, who are depending on me to warn them of the impending battle that ensues ahead...I feel such a responsibility...God made me who I am for a reason...I've always been strong...and passionate about everything..determined and full of fight...it used to work against me, but God has turned it into an assett. I'm fully protected in my armor...and I'm ready for battle for my LORD and His truth!.....................the LORD's work must be done..and whatever needs to be done will be done.

I will not name you by name...but you know who you are...you feel it in your heart...that things somehow just aren't right with you spritually...it tugs at you...it knaws at you...slightly maybe, but it's there...and you know it...please.........please listen to it......let down your pride and admitt that you're wrong...you and I both know how much you love God...and you and I both know how much you desperately want to be with him for all eternity...please...for God's sake and for your own sake's....get down on your knees and cry out to God to change your hardened heart...confess your sins..all of them with deep sorrow...admitt to him how much you need Him now...that you cannot do it on your own...how much you need His strength and the power of His Holy Spirit to guide you into all truth...and I promise you...with everything that is within me...if you do this with a pure heart, He'll come in to you, and He will quicken you with His Spirit...and He will strengthen you and enable you to live a life worthy of His grace and His righteousness. He stands at the door and knocks...and whosoever will open the door...........you have to open it..............and welcome Him in...

Our Government does not support Israel...Israel is on her own...for now...and she is in grave danger of being attacked and she will be proactive in her defense, be sure of this....war in just on the horizon...all hell will break loose. BO fails to identify Islamic Extreemist and will not even allow the word "terrorist" to be used. We have a problem here...we need to identify who the enemy of America really is in order to protect our country and our people...this is very dangerous.

Our leadership has an agenda...to fundamentally change America...and it is happening. There is a reason why 12,000 skimmer ships just in America have not been brought in to skim oil off the Gulf of Mexico...there is a reason why the simple act by the president, of temporarily repealing the "Jones Act" that allows other countries to assist in the cleaning of the Gulf (of which they have been ready to do since the third day after the explosion)...there is a reason why BO is pushing his cap and trade policy now...why he has put a moritorium on all drilling...why he says the Oil GUSH is not so bad, but then says that we will affected for decades, that it will be painful, that it will get back to normal...well...that is a lie. Lives will necessarily change substantially...and if you watch his speech tonigh in the Oval Office, you will see him focus on plugging his cap and trade...you will see him focus on discontinuing oil drilling altogether...you will see him push his "green" movement...to the detrement of the people of this country...you will hear him blame, blame , blame...he'll promise, promise , promise...and he'll lie, lie, lie. His words are one thing, his actions quite another. For those of us who live here amidst the Gulf Oil GUSH! and see, it is war! He ignores offers of help....as does BP....everything is dying in a slathering of thick black oil...even dragonflies wings are permanently spotted with it....

BO will not waist this crisis. He needs this crisis to further his agenda, and fill his cofffers with more of our money...to break us down even further...we can't take much more...I know I cannot...and I know I am not alone.

This is all Biblical.

Please understand what time it is...and get right with God and receive Jesus Christ into your heart...and believe in His Word and obey it.

I love you, some of you may not believe it, but I truly do...it's just really hard sometimes...and I am only a human being....too...
Verna.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:05 PM

4,309 posts, read 6,438,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
My dear sister...Denise...

I guess it wasn't meant for me to see this thread until this morning...God knows I really needed to receive this this morning of all mornings......and you know...it didn't take me reading through the first two sentences, that I didn't find myself with eyes full of tears...but then, when I read the third sentence... "We are so close to the return of Jesus Christ that many believers have moved into the position of being watchmen on the wall." ...is when I really broke down. It's true. It is absolutely true. Something has changed...there has been a shift...it's all over me...inside and out...and I can't shake it.... These crying icons that I add are the only way I can express my sorrow...I can't type anything anymore without having to struggle to see through eyes full of tears...I am grieving, and I've never been in such a state before in my entire life...I am not who I was just 4 weeks ago...I've changed...even though I cannot seem to stop crying...there is an inner strength within me that is causing me to be stern...strong...steadfast...unmoveable...delibera te in my thinking...focused...unaffected by nonsensical statements, foolish debates and trivial, trifling banter. I'm just done with it.

It is time for people to get serious about their eternal future...and I know this like I have never known it before in my life........it's as though God Himself has set me up atop a tall wall...and as allowed me to see the enemy and it's advance toward us...stronger than ever...a multitude of trouble getting closer and closer...it isn't me I'm worried about...I'm ready to die for my King........but I won't go down without a fight for those people down there behind me...behind the wall, who are depending on me to warn them of the impending battle that ensues ahead...I feel such a responsibility...God made me who I am for a reason...I've always been strong...and passionate about everything..determined and full of fight...it used to work against me, but God has turned it into an assett. I'm fully protected in my armor...and I'm ready for battle for my LORD and His truth!.....................the LORD's work must be done..and whatever needs to be done will be done.

I will not name you by name...but you know who you are...you feel it in your heart...that things somehow just aren't right with you spritually...it tugs at you...it knaws at you...slightly maybe, but it's there...and you know it...please.........please listen to it......let down your pride and admitt that you're wrong...you and I both know how much you love God...and you and I both know how much you desperately want to be with him for all eternity...please...for God's sake and for your own sake's....get down on your knees and cry out to God to change your hardened heart...confess your sins..all of them with deep sorrow...admitt to him how much you need Him now...that you cannot do it on your own...how much you need His strength and the power of His Holy Spirit to guide you into all truth...and I promise you...with everything that is within me...if you do this with a pure heart, He'll come in to you, and He will quicken you with His Spirit...and He will strengthen you and enable you to live a life worthy of His grace and His righteousness. He stands at the door and knocks...and whosoever will open the door...........you have to open it..............and welcome Him in...

Our Government does not support Israel...Israel is on her own...for now...and she is in grave danger of being attacked and she will be proactive in her defense, be sure of this....war in just on the horizon...all hell will break loose. BO fails to identify Islamic Extreemist and will not even allow the word "terrorist" to be used. We have a problem here...we need to identify who the enemy of America really is in order to protect our country and our people...this is very dangerous.

Our leadership has an agenda...to fundamentally change America...and it is happening. There is a reason why 12,000 skimmer ships just in America have not been brought in to skim oil off the Gulf of Mexico...there is a reason why the simple act by the president, of temporarily repealing the "Jones Act" that allows other countries to assist in the cleaning of the Gulf (of which they have been ready to do since the third day after the explosion)...there is a reason why BO is pushing his cap and trade policy now...why he has put a moritorium on all drilling...why he says the Oil GUSH is not so bad, but then says that we will affected for decades, that it will be painful, that it will get back to normal...well...that is a lie. Lives will necessarily change substantially...and if you watch his speech tonigh in the Oval Office, you will see him focus on plugging his cap and trade...you will see him focus on discontinuing oil drilling altogether...you will see him push his "green" movement...to the detrement of the people of this country...you will hear him blame, blame , blame...he'll promise, promise , promise...and he'll lie, lie, lie. His words are one thing, his actions quite another. For those of us who live here amidst the Gulf Oil GUSH! and see, it is war! He ignores offers of help....as does BP....everything is dying in a slathering of thick black oil...even dragonflies wings are permanently spotted with it....

BO will not waist this crisis. He needs this crisis to further his agenda, and fill his cofffers with more of our money...to break us down even further...we can't take much more...I know I cannot...and I know I am not alone.

This is all Biblical.

Please understand what time it is...and get right with God and receive Jesus Christ into your heart...and believe in His Word and obey it.

I love you, some of you may not believe it, but I truly do...it's just really hard sometimes...and I am only a human being....too...

Verna.
My sister and friend, fellow soldier in the army of Christ Jesus, I understand, I UNDERSTAND! It's time isn't it? To love like never before.... I KNOW you feel it! Sister, God will give you every tool necessary to endure, you hear me? Now wipe those tears my friend, WE'VE GOT WORK TO DO!!

Love always......Denise

Old 06-15-2010, 03:34 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,658,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsey Lane View Post
My sister and friend, fellow soldier in the army of Christ Jesus, I understand, I UNDERSTAND! It's time isn't it? To love like never before.... I KNOW you feel it! Sister, God will give you every tool necessary to endure, you hear me? Now wipe those tears my friend, WE'VE GOT WORK TO DO!!

Love always......Denise
I am so thankful for you Denise..and other's out there who stand united with us...you know who you are...God Bless you and keep you in His loving care. Praise God!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity