Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2010, 06:49 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,498,990 times

Advertisements

Share your Father with us if you would like to

This is the day set aside to pay tribute all of the Dads, Granddads and the men who are like Dad's to the many children whose fathers are no longer here..

God Bless all of you here

My dad was not the nobel prize of dad's, he was strict and angry much of the time, but when his grandchildren came along he mellowed and in his final years in a nursing home he became our inspiration and role model of a man with the heart of Christ..RIP daddy..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 07:06 AM

139 posts, read 223,591 times
to my god and father.. happy day

my earthly dad isn't around much.. but i know i can put my trust in my heavenly father

blessed day to everyone.

Old 06-20-2010, 10:30 AM

823 posts, read 1,400,202 times
One of the greatest gifts I ever had. Came from God; I called him Dad!
Miss you and remembering you on this special day.

My Dad was German and German Dad's tend to be very strict (at least in my day). My Dad was very loving and always there for me.

You never said I'm leaving, You never said goodbye.
You were gone before I knew it, and only God knew why.
A million times I needed you, A million times I cried If Love alone could have saved you, You never would have died. In Life I loved you dearly, In death I love you still, In my heart you hold a place, That no one could ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you, But you didn't go alone. For part of me went with you, The day God took you home.

Old 06-20-2010, 07:20 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,014,055 times
"He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse." - Malachi 4:6

_♥_♥___♥_♥_
♥___♥_♥___♥
_♥___♥___♥_
__♥ .____ ♥__
___♥___♥___
____♥_♥____
_____♥_____

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity