Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2010, 07:27 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,058,312 times

Advertisements

I'm off to do a show for a few weeks! I'm excited but I can't take my little doggy with me! Soooo sad! I'm going to miss her so much. She is staying here with my hubby. Oh - I'll miss him, too! But I can talk to him on the phone - I can't talk to her!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
June - I hope you aren't melting!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 08:35 AM

5,503 posts, read 5,522,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I'm off to do a show for a few weeks! I'm excited but I can't take my little doggy with me! Soooo sad! I'm going to miss her so much. She is staying here with my hubby. Oh - I'll miss him, too! But I can talk to him on the phone - I can't talk to her!
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Break a leg Dewdrop... Isn't that how they do it in showbiz...? And have fun doing it.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:34 AM

7,991 posts, read 12,207,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
It turned out that the a/c is alive and well and working after all! (Little June figured out that the problem was that June left her bedroom door open too much in order to let the dog go in and out. Dumb June.)

Speaking of dogs: Dewdrop, June hears ya about having to be away from your dog for the time that you are off doing the show! --But she hopes you have a fantastic time, so go sing and act your guts out, my dear!

Old 07-07-2010, 04:52 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,037,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Back to work today after a three day weekend.

They're predicting temperature of 97 degrees, saying that it'll feel like it's 109.

--June's thinking she will run the downstairs a/c while at work, as she doesn't want the little dog to be stuck in the house, over-heating with temps like that! Yikes!
Weird thing is.. SA has been mild so far this summer. Well except for the flies.. Oh how I hate flies..

Old 07-07-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
Weird thing is.. SA has been mild so far this summer. Well except for the flies.. Oh how I hate flies..
We talkin' black flies there, BT?

P.S. It was "cooler" here in Boston today. "Only" 98 degrees. That's a 10 degree drop from yesterday! Wow...A virtual "cold spell!"

~I swear we're all losing our minds up here in this heat...Everyone wants to either kill one another, or kill themselves! (J/K! Sorta...)

Old 07-07-2010, 11:47 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,586,236 times
Quote:
~I swear we're all losing our minds up here in this heat...Everyone wants to either kill one another, or kill themselves! (J/K! Sorta...)
That reminds me of the old movies I watched as a kid where people would get lost in the desert and go crazy ...

Old 07-08-2010, 11:44 PM

Default Cuz an atheist needs to know....

What....what....WHAT!? The temperatures in Boston are finally, sloooowly dropping, such that it has come to feel like a "stay of execution" to June!!

Only 90 degrees and it's feelin' like a "cold spell" June tells ya!

~So could there be a God after all, or should "just June" just be grateful she's sweating less?

P.S. It's a "rhetorical question" folks!

Old 07-09-2010, 12:00 AM

5,503 posts, read 5,522,426 times
Quote:
What....what....WHAT!? The temperatures in Boston are finally, sloooowly dropping, such that it has come to feel like a "stay of execution" to June!!

~So could there be a God after all, or should "just June" just be grateful she's sweating less?

Just be grateful for the spell...the breeze follows its path always...enjoy it!

Old 07-09-2010, 06:02 AM

5,965 posts, read 6,970,561 times
Just a note to say our family is traveling by van from Florida to Delaware beginning this Saturday to see our daughter who married last year. So I'll be "away" for the week. Please feel free to remember me in your prayers. I've been slightly anxious about traveling up the east coast in the middle of this heat wave. I sure have enjoyed the fellowship around here lately and just wanted to say so before we depart. Lord willing, we should be back by the 20th of July. But I do hope to find on-line access while I'm away.

Love to all -
Heartsong

Old 07-09-2010, 06:07 AM

5,965 posts, read 6,970,561 times
Quote:

Hi June,
My oldest daughter lives in Boston (fascinating city!). She graduated from M.I.T. in June. You know it is hot when it is hot as hell in Boston... more proof that hell is right here in this world! I sure hope the cooling fairy blazes a trail for me to travel northward this weekend! A "rhetorical answer"

Heartsong, cool as a cucumber down here in heavenly Florida
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity