Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2011, 07:52 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,159,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
I know!! I was so scared when I went out on the icy roads.....I was slipping and sliding all over the place and I thought I was going to have a stroke! When I finally made it back home I swore I was not going back out until the roads were completely clear and I didn't.....it was probably 4 days later before I tried it again. Thank goodness I had bread and milk!!
We still have icy patches in parking lots and along the roads - but not in the roads anymore! I have had such cabin fever this winter! Not being able to leave the house everyday really drives me crazy! But we have had a week of drivable roads and no blizzards! I just hope our luck holds!!!

Don't you hate slipping and sliding all over the place??? I hate feeling out of control like that! It's so scary!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2011, 07:56 PM

823 posts, read 1,400,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
The hubby and I had our first trimester sonogram today! Yup - we are due in August! We are so excited but I'm really waiting for the constant nausea and fatigue to go away... I really miss liking food! I haven't posted on the Food Forum of C-D since I got pregnant!
What wonderful News Dewdrop - Congratulations to you and hour DH! I had an August baby as well. I suffered from nausea with both of my pregnancies. Could not stomach the smell of the barbeque going and couldn't cook meat. But both times it did pass in the 2nd trimester..... I loved being pregnant - cherish this time and pamper yourself!

Old 02-12-2011, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterKat View Post
What wonderful News Dewdrop - Congratulations to you and hour DH! I had an August baby as well. I suffered from nausea with both of my pregnancies. Could not stomach the smell of the barbeque going and couldn't cook meat. But both times it did pass in the 2nd trimester..... I loved being pregnant - cherish this time and pamper yourself!
Thank you, SisterKat! I can't handle meat anymore, either! And I love meat! And it's not like I really miss it. It's hard to miss something that suddenly disgusts you.... But I miss enjoying food. I'm a total foodie and I miss the enjoyment I used to get from eating - and from eating all different types of food. Well - only about a week to go until I'm in the second trimester... Hopefully it will be a turning point for me, too!

Old 02-12-2011, 08:24 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,619,312 times
Quote:
We still have icy patches in parking lots and along the roads - but not in the roads anymore! I have had such cabin fever this winter! Not being able to leave the house everyday really drives me crazy! But we have had a week of drivable roads and no blizzards! I just hope our luck holds!!!

Don't you hate slipping and sliding all over the place??? I hate feeling out of control like that! It's so scary!
Yes, I was terrified!! It's easy to get cabin fever even after a couple of days...that's why I risked going out on the roads but what a big mistake that was! We don't get much snow, usually what we get is ice storms and it puts the power out for some people for days at a time, I'm fortunate that our power lines are buried underground.....no power outages so far. Thank God! How's the morning sickness? I hope it gets better soon, it should pass and you should be able to eat whatever the heck you want to pretty soon.

Old 02-12-2011, 08:27 PM

1,897 posts, read 2,111,753 times
Congratulations, Dewdrop!!

Old 02-12-2011, 08:38 PM

Thank you, Bright Hope for Tomorrow!

Ilene- still sick every afternoon until I go to bed pretty much. Yesterday was actually a good day - but I've been really nauseous today. It is easier to handle it after seeing our sonogram on Tuesday - but it's still not fun!

Old 02-12-2011, 08:42 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,619,312 times
Quote:
Ilene- still sick every afternoon until I go to bed pretty much. Yesterday was actually a good day - but I've been really nauseous today. It is easier to handle it after seeing our sonogram on Tuesday - but it's still not fun!
I'm so sorry, I know that must be tough. You know, maybe if I had morning sickness I wouldn't have gained so much weight!! Maybe you could look at it in that light, instead of pigging out all the time like I did because I never got sick and gained 50 lbs.....you won't gain as much weight!! Hope you feel better real soon.

Old 02-12-2011, 09:41 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,270,698 times
Quote:

....still sick every afternoon until I go to bed pretty much.
June's tellin' ya: Just wait till that little Heatherist starts moving and kickin' inside you...It lends a whole different meaning to being pregant!

Old 02-14-2011, 10:20 AM

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! It's 51 degrees here right now!!! A veritable heat wave!!! Yippee!!!

Old 02-14-2011, 11:11 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,008,162 times
demonic or what?
Suspect in Grisly Slashing Spree: I Was Set Up | NBC New York
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity