Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2011, 05:06 AM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
Sorry Raffy...I'm afraid, my hell-riding days are long gone...
Oh c'mon ans, we all know that's not true!

http://display.ubercomments.com/6/1258.jpg

Ride on, sister!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2011, 06:27 AM

5,503 posts, read 5,567,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Oh c'mon ans, we all know that's not true!

http://display.ubercomments.com/6/1258.jpg

Ride on, sister!
I shall try my friend...I shall try, with my last ounce of courage...after you!

Old 06-13-2011, 06:58 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Hi Everyone! It's been awhile! Things have been great! On Saturday night, I did a show at the clubhouse in my new neighborhood and it was a great success! I had a few of my friends perform with me and we had a packed clubhouse! It was truly a special night for all of us! The audience loved it and we, performers had a such a wonderful time peforming for all these people that were so happy and supportive! The show had taken up almost all of my time recently - rehearsing, coordinating all of our schedules, planning everything - but it all paid off! It was especially wonderful for me because it gave me something to do again! Being a 7 months pregnant performer with out any goals can get pretty boring!
Anyway - I wanted to thank all those on here that told me I should do the show! I don't know if you remember the conversations about it - but I do! I'm so glad you all told me that I should "share my gift" with my new neighbors! Thank you thank you thank you!

Old 06-13-2011, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Hi Everyone! It's been awhile! Things have been great! On Saturday night, I did a show at the clubhouse in my new neighborhood and it was a great success! I had a few of my friends perform with me and we had a packed clubhouse! It was truly a special night for all of us! The audience loved it and we, performers had a such a wonderful time peforming for all these people that were so happy and supportive! The show had taken up almost all of my time recently - rehearsing, coordinating all of our schedules, planning everything - but it all paid off! It was especially wonderful for me because it gave me something to do again! Being a 7 months pregnant performer with out any goals can get pretty boring!
Anyway - I wanted to thank all those on here that told me I should do the show! I don't know if you remember the conversations about it - but I do! I'm so glad you all told me that I should "share my gift" with my new neighbors! Thank you thank you thank you!
I remember! It's inevitable that you should be doing something you love...performing! I can just imagine you beaming with joy showing off your big belly...
Your day of deliverance is just around the corner...yay!!! what a happy day that would be for you and your hubby.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:13 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ans57 View Post
I remember! It's inevitable that you should be doing something you love...performing! I can just imagine you beaming with joy showing off your big belly...
Your day of deliverance is just around the corner...yay!!! what a happy day that would be for you and your hubby.
It really was a wonderful experience! And best of all - my hubby took the night off from doing sound for his broadway show to do sound for my little clubhouse show! He didn't tell me that he was doing this until less than a week before my show! It meant the world to me!
We are getting really excited for the baby! I feel like a beached whale but the hubby keeps telling me I look beautiful!

Old 06-13-2011, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
It really was a wonderful experience! And best of all - my hubby took the night off from doing sound for his broadway show to do sound for my little clubhouse show! He didn't tell me that he was doing this until less than a week before my show! It meant the world to me!
We are getting really excited for the baby! I feel like a beached whale but the hubby keeps telling me I look beautiful!

Old 06-13-2011, 11:25 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,647,683 times
Cool thread

Jesus Christ is Lord!!

Old 07-23-2011, 11:59 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Has anyone heard from Dewdrop. It is getting close to the "stork visit".
I believe Pleroo is getting close to that wonderful day too. Hope both are well and as comfortable as they can be..

I hope all of you are managing to stay cool and comfortable these days..After today we are expecting a bit of relief..I have been staying indoors and cleaning house..

Our internet has just workes rather sporadic the past couple days which has given me some time to clean the mess left by all the reconstruction this past year with the flood.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:45 PM

8,831 posts, read 11,618,313 times
Oh boy, babies!!! We need to hear from Dewdrop about how she's doing and how much longer she has. Glad you got your flood damage cleaned up Miss Blue, it must have been really terrible dealing with all of that.

Old 07-23-2011, 01:48 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,850,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post

Jesus Christ is Lord!!
Jimi Hendrix is God!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity