Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2011, 08:51 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times

Advertisements

Can't wait to hear from Dew too, Ans..

Pleroo, you doing okay?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2011, 07:10 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
Can't wait to hear from Dew too, Ans..

Pleroo, you doing okay?
Thanks for asking, Miss Blue. I'm waddling along okay. Getting to the point where most of my attention is focused on preparing for baby's arrival, so not posting as much.

Found out we're having another boy. My youngest daughter took it okay, but asked if she could at least put dresses on him still.

Old 08-23-2011, 09:28 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,618,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Thanks for asking, Miss Blue. I'm waddling along okay. Getting to the point where most of my attention is focused on preparing for baby's arrival, so not posting as much.

Found out we're having another boy. My youngest daughter took it okay, but asked if she could at least put dresses on him still.
Haha lol that's funny, kids say the darndest things.

Old 08-23-2011, 02:52 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,567,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilene Wright View Post
Haha lol that's funny, kids say the darndest things.
I second that!

Old 10-22-2011, 07:06 PM

17,161 posts, read 11,383,953 times
Babe arrived safe and healthy, but he's been steadily losing weight and isn't doing very well now. It would give me a lot of comfort to know you are sending him thoughts of love as he comes to mind in the days ahead. Thanks all.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:35 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Babe arrived safe and healthy, but he's been steadily losing weight and isn't doing very well now. It would give me a lot of comfort to know you are sending him thoughts of love as he comes to mind in the days ahead. Thanks all.
Done. There is no magic in prayer, Pleroo . . . but there is power in sincere belief resident in a large number of people. Think of it as the "home field advantage" effect. The critical variable is not some magical god, but sincere belief . . . not willful or wishful thinking. This is why the so-called prayer tests never worked. Getting a truly sincere set of believers together with one mind is damn near impossible. Fortunately, the prayer warriors here on C-D seem to be of that type. Say hello to the baby for me. Boy or girl? Name? any other details?

Old 10-22-2011, 10:42 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Quote:
Oh, Pleroo - I'm sending you and him lots and lots of love!!! My thoughts are with you and I hope things get better really soon.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:43 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times
Quote:
Babe arrived safe and healthy, but he's been steadily losing weight and isn't doing very well now.
It would give me a lot of comfort to know you are sending him thoughts of love as he comes to mind in the days ahead. Thanks all.
Weight loss is normal within the first few days, but he should gain weight thereafter. You might want to have a check up if breast feeding.
Sometimes, they do not get the sustenance or nourishment necessary. Your doctor should be advised of the situation.

Truly, we all send thoughts of love to you and yours.

Old 10-22-2011, 11:47 PM

8,166 posts, read 6,917,406 times
Pleroo, sending you and baby lots and lots of love, prayers, thoughts, everything.

Old 10-23-2011, 01:08 AM

5,503 posts, read 5,567,451 times
Quote:
Congratulations to the new addition to the family Pleroo!!!
Been thinking of you and will continue to send loving thoughts to you and your baby, as well as to the rest of your family. (((Hugs)))
Nice to see familiar friendly posts from friends here.

P.S. Is there any way we can keep this thread on top again Miss Blue? I like to come here even just to say hello.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity