Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2010, 10:46 AM

7,995 posts, read 12,268,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
June has to go back to work tomorrow!! I don't.

Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!
Yup, tomorrow it's back to the grind...Vacations are too good to last forever...

P.S. Think of me tomorrow, Rafius, I am returning phone calls, answering emails, all the while that I have patients to see. The horrible thing about going back after a week is the "catching up" on all the calls and correspondances...Think of me as you sleep in tomorrow, Rafius!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2010, 10:49 AM

1,577 posts, read 2,251,136 times
Jey, Yeshuasavedme! Thank you for the musical interlude! Loved it. Heard some additional because of your post. What fun!

Hey, Jazzymom! I am new here, too. How many children do you have, and do you just like jazz or do you play some instrumental jazz as well?

Being new here, since Miss Blue brought up "what everyone does besides debate," I am VERY interested in knowing what everyone does do!

Me--
I am a believer.
In family life, I will admit it, although many believers will be horrified: I am a mom first and foremost. There. I "said" it. For the first time.
I am a wife, and I love my husband.
I am a pastor's assistant.
Studying the Bible is my favorite hobby.
I dearly love to draw and write but rarely get to do either -- too busy.

Old 08-01-2010, 11:06 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,849,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Yup, tomorrow it's back to the grind...Vacations are too good to last forever...

P.S. Think of me tomorrow, Rafius, I am returning phone calls, answering emails, all the while that I have patients to see. The horrible thing about going back after a week is the "catching up" on all the calls and correspondances...Think of me as you sleep in tomorrow, Rafius!
No sleeping in tomorrow mate. I'm going.....

Old 08-01-2010, 11:14 AM

7,995 posts, read 12,268,016 times
Quote:
I'm going.....
Ride, and rock on, my friend!

YouTube - Easy Rider - Steppenwolf - Born to Be Wild

Old 08-01-2010, 11:24 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelcroQueen View Post
Jey, Yeshuasavedme! Thank you for the musical interlude! Loved it. Heard some additional because of your post. What fun!

Hey, Jazzymom! I am new here, too. How many children do you have, and do you just like jazz or do you play some instrumental jazz as well?

Being new here, since Miss Blue brought up "what everyone does besides debate," I am VERY interested in knowing what everyone does do!

Me--
I am a believer.
In family life, I will admit it, although many believers will be horrified: I am a mom first and foremost. There. I "said" it. For the first time.
I am a wife, and I love my husband.
I am a pastor's assistant.
Studying the Bible is my favorite hobby.
I dearly love to draw and write but rarely get to do either -- too busy.

Hi Velcroqueen,

I have 3 kids and 2 of them are teenagers. I am a stay at home mom and that keeps me busy. I don't play any instruments now but when I was growing up I played the autoharp and flute. I do love music! I don't know why I picked my name, I just wanted something that sounded happy and jazzed up. lol

I too am a mom first and foremost. I am Jewish. My extended family is Christian, agnostic and we all happily co-exist.

I too study the Bible and I have an undergraduate degree in history and religon.

I love to write poetry but its sporadic, mainly when I feel it inside. Then it just flows.

Anyway thats a bit about me.

Have a great day.

Old 08-01-2010, 11:30 AM

Thank you, Jazzymom!!

Old 08-01-2010, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Ha!! I wouldn't ride a Harley even if it came with a free nymphomaniac.

This is my 'baby'.

Old 08-01-2010, 12:54 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,040,330 times
Quote:
Ha!! I wouldn't ride a Harley even if it came with a free nymphomaniac.

This is my 'baby'.

wow that is one coooooool ride!!!

Old 08-01-2010, 01:16 PM

Hey Blue! You really need to stop doing silly things on your motorbike. You're a bit too old for it now girl.

Old 08-01-2010, 01:37 PM

Oh, man! This reminds me. I was in a parking lot and saw, an aisle away, a sparkling NEW Indian! I could not contain myself! The owner was standing beside it, so I asked him what year it was, and it was a 2008!! I didn't realize they'd started making them again! It was GORGEOUS. Black. He had added a lot of chrome. I HAD to call my first father-in-law!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity