Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2018, 11:26 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

I have to live in the sea, when it gets below 60, I am boiling big pots of water and have my humidifier going and it is never enough. I guess you could get used to anything, but hell would seem like a place with no Gulf coast humidity. I have to have high humidity that when it is 78, it feels like 95. So I boil water and have a mist going but I still can create what I need. I have to stand in my kitchen breathing in boiling water.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2018, 12:38 AM

I have one of those oven tops like a glass bowl and so I boil two big pots of water and continually spill water on the burners to where there is always the sounds of water beads turning into vapor. People who live up North or like on the high Sierra Nevada must be a whole different being because I have to have the humidity like I have to have oxygen, how people live without humidity is beyond my understanding, they are not creatures like me, and Canadians, OMG, what kind of freak of nature?

Old 01-12-2018, 04:06 PM

I found a lottery ticket in my shirt from a couple days ago ago when my Mom bought me one because I always win, but I hardly ever play. One of those 5 dollar scratch offs and that's magical within itself and I always scratch the numbers first, and they are all the same number, and you know you will win each prize, kind of a magical day, and with that winning scratch, she bought me a lotto ticket for tonight.

Does it sound silly to pray for a winning lotto ticket?

I mean, it always sounds silly to me, it's something I would hardly ever do, but there have been times when I needed money and for some reason I knew I would win, and I rarely lose, I figure cause I rarely play and I am just lucky. I am certain people pry for a winning, I guess it is hard not to, but it still would feel silly. NO?

Yes?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 01-12-2018 at 04:15 PM..

Old 01-13-2018, 08:57 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I found a lottery ticket in my shirt from a couple days ago ago when my Mom bought me one because I always win, but I hardly ever play. One of those 5 dollar scratch offs and that's magical within itself and I always scratch the numbers first, and they are all the same number, and you know you will win each prize, kind of a magical day, and with that winning scratch, she bought me a lotto ticket for tonight.

Does it sound silly to pray for a winning lotto ticket?

I mean, it always sounds silly to me, it's something I would hardly ever do, but there have been times when I needed money and for some reason I knew I would win, and I rarely lose, I figure cause I rarely play and I am just lucky. I am certain people pry for a winning, I guess it is hard not to, but it still would feel silly. NO?

Yes?
If you always win, direct message me with six winning numbers for the power ball?

Old 01-13-2018, 09:05 PM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
I just thought I would stop in to wish everyone a happy, healthy and blessed New Year.
Be safe, and warm tonight.
Thanks and great to see you. And I shall be warm tonight as I ripped the warning notice off the electric blanket and left it on...but I was awake all night. I was cooking tomorrows' curry in the small hours! It's all part of the bod slowly breaking down since turning 70.

Old 01-14-2018, 07:38 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Happy New Year to all CD posters.

Peace on earth and good will to all faiths

Old 01-15-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Thanks and great to see you. And I shall be warm tonight as I ripped the warning notice off the electric blanket and left it on...but I was awake all night. I was cooking tomorrows' curry in the small hours! It's all part of the bod slowly breaking down since turning 70.
Kate Beckinsale was chasing me all night last night, I kept telling her that we had to break up and she wouldn't take no for an answer, she just kept smiling and kissing me.

Old 01-15-2018, 03:12 PM

The end is near.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIrA7hvio

Old 02-19-2018, 09:44 PM

Some people are pretty scary ...

Old 02-26-2018, 12:32 PM

Do you think a single father or mother should have their five and six year old children sleep in their school clothes (in everything but their shoes) to save time in the mornings? Is that considered normal these days?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity