Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2010, 02:29 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,087,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciotamicks View Post
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

It means that God will give all to Jesus Christ that comes to Him.
God is choosing. Again..you use one scripture that refutes you, when you try to make it support you. A sad practice amongst the UR crowd.
Cherry picking.

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
You contradict yourself with the use of yor belief against what the scriptures says

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.(You obviously do not believe this scripture)

In otherwords all who come are drawn by the Father , so if i was you i would quit believing you are special and boasting it had something to do with you , as pride proceedeth a fall

All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.(You obviously do not believe this scripture)

You do not believe the scriptures and you really do not know what you believe .

The only thing i can figure out what you have put your faith in ,is the teachings of man.

Last edited by pcamps; 07-06-2010 at 02:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2010, 02:39 PM

5,925 posts, read 6,912,066 times
Quote:
The wicked will never be raised to life after they die.

TRUE, Saul of Tarsus is Gone forever.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:48 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,087,789 times
Quote:
You mean Kurt Simmons, Sam Frost, David Greene, Ed Hassert, among others? Oh I forgot Michael Sullivan....all good friends of mine and I have permission...don't worry about that. We are a group, firghting against you. I am not selling it, therefore, if they let me...I post. It wasnt plagarization it's called.....research...the whole post is from several authors, including myself.....that I use during Bible study with my peers...want a full list?

It only refutes you more, as a collective body of the Holy Spirit denounces your claim. Together.....Preterist to Futurist...your dead wrong, and you are sending people to die eternally because of your claims and views. Non-Christians feel, that if they will be saved anyway, they can live however they want.

It's all a lie. Believe me, I witness here, and on the street.
And everyone I tell about UR who doesn't believe in Christ, decides why bother with it...they're saved anyway. A big LIE.
Well you should still quote your source when cutting and pasting another document word for word. I'll leave it at that.

But your statement here:
"It only refutes you more, as a collective body of the Holy Spirit denounces your claim"

and here:

"your dead wrong, and you are sending people to die eternally because of your claims and views"

is interesting to say the least. First, you think you and your author friends are a collective body of the holy spirit?!? You are in a fight against the evil forces of "UR" (of which I am apparently part of)?

Second, you think little old me has the power to send people to die eternally!?!?!? You think by me preaching UR on this little board I have usurped God's will to have someone saved? Or do you think I am doing God's will to mislead someone into not being saved? Let me tell you this. God is the one in control, not you or me. I thought you were a Calvinist. God has already chosen who will be saved, nothing I can do can change that. You should be rejoicing that God's plan of some people not being saved is achieved.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:50 PM

6,657 posts, read 8,087,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You need to make your mind up whether you believe in lottery or pot luck salvation , we are chosen or He is the Savior of All .
I think sciotamicks is confused and having trouble accepting his own Calvinism. There is no lottery, no luck, God has chosen who will be saved, and not chosen the rest to be saved, thereby implicitly choosing who will suffer forever. Let us all rejoice in the suffering of those that are lost forever! It is God's plan, and it is good!

Old 07-06-2010, 02:57 PM

6,387 posts, read 6,338,763 times
Quote:
And everyone I tell about UR who doesn't believe in Christ, decides why bother with it...they're saved anyway. A big LIE.
That's not the point.
Christians should be happy to share with "the lost" as to what God is doing in their lives. It is the GOODNESS of God that leads to repentance. The seed that you sow now will not be lost later on!

If you are telling people that they are going to hell because they don't do as you say, however, only brings hate and condemnation.

At least, this is my experience, and I've seen a few.

Just my 2c.

Blessings!
brian

Old 07-06-2010, 03:16 PM

1,897 posts, read 2,102,328 times
Quote:
So you tell others about UR? That's weird that you tell them about it since you don't believe it, and then they apparently believe it's true since you say they believe they are saved anyway. Maybe the part they don't "bother with" is your version that God doesn't love everyone.

Old 07-06-2010, 03:18 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,087,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Hope for Tomorrow View Post
Maybe the part they don't "bother with" is your version that God doesn't love everyone.
Maybe ? , i would have to say definetly

Old 07-06-2010, 04:12 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,405,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You contradict yourself with the use of yor belief against what the scriptures says

No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.(You obviously do not believe this scripture)

No....those who call on Christ, God gave to Him. He died for many, not all. This is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for MANY.

Not all!

Quote:
In otherwords all who come are drawn by the Father , so if i was you i would quit believing you are special and boasting it had something to do with you , as pride proceedeth a fall

No ones boasting here but the UR crowd. We, are telling you that you are a liar for deceiving the world about the truth.

UR is a teacing of MAN. Most notably, fellows that recanted, and turned to Ortodoxy. Deal with it.

Only many will be saved, not all.

Old 07-06-2010, 04:13 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,405,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Hope for Tomorrow View Post
So you tell others about UR? That's weird that you tell them about it since you don't believe it, and then they apparently believe it's true since you say they believe they are saved anyway. Maybe the part they don't "bother with" is your version that God doesn't love everyone.
I tell others about the LIE of post mortem confession to Christ.
It is a LIE.

Old 07-06-2010, 04:15 PM

4,346 posts, read 6,593,512 times
I agree with the thread title.

"No Universal Salvation" does indeed "Form Death for All Mankind"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity