Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 06:04 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,645,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw
So do you believe that June, our friendly neighborhood moderator is wicked and a worker of iniquity and an evil doer and is lawless?

Will you be happy when God destroys her and everyone else like her who is not a Christian for ever?
This is what God says. I believe Him.

My responsibility is to love her and you and all those like you, enough to warn you of what God says is the consequence of living a life in sin and unbelief...and that is the death of your soul...you're really dead now, spiritually, according to God...unfortunately...but I still love you...that's why I do what I do. There's still time...it's time to wake up!

June knows exactly how I feel about her...she knows I love her.

Your little tactic didn't work.

In Christs love...prayerfully in His truth,
Verna.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2010, 06:07 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,742,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
This is what God says. I believe Him.

My responsibility is to love her and you and all those like you, enough to warn you of what God says is the consequence of living a life in sin and unbelief...and that is the death of your soul...your really dead now, spiritually, according to God...unfortunately...but I still love you...that's why I do what I do. There's still time...it's time to wake up!

June knows exactly how I feel about her...she knows I love her.

Your little tactic didn't work.

In Christs love...prayerfully in His truth,
Verna.
So you are contradicting yourself then? You say God says that unbelievers are wicked and are evil doers and are lawless, etc. ... But You don't believe that June who is an unbeliever is all these things?

You are not making any sense ...

Old 07-14-2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
So you are contradicting yourself then? You say God says that unbelievers are wicked and are evil doers and are lawless, etc. ... But You don't believe that June who is an unbeliever is all these things?

You are not making any sense ...
Read my letters...Ironmaw... I cannot read it for you while holding your hand and explaining everything to you...think about it awhile...It'll come to you...eventually. I hope.

Someone explain it to him.

Old 07-14-2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Read my letters...Ironmaw... I cannot read it for you while holding your hand and explaining everything to you...think about it awhile...It'll come to you...eventually. I hope.

Someone explain it to him.
I read you words ... No one can make sense out of nonsense.

The whole Idea that someone is an evil doer and wicked and lawless simply because they are not a Christian is simply ridiculous. And the notion that a person is none of those things simply because they claim to be a christian is every bit as senseless ...
Quote:
unbeliever's = wicked = WORKERS OF INIQUITY = EVILDOERS = lawless
The words above are your words and not the words of God. Unbelievers are no more evil than believers in that we are all human and all fall short. None are righteous and none seek after God, that is scriptural, though many here would deny the truth of it.

Here is what Paul has to say about it ...

Rom 3:9
What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

And ...

Romans 11:31-36

Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counseller? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

All things are of God, and are through God, and are to God ... Unbelievers and believers alike. Do you believe what the scriptures teach or not?

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 07-14-2010 at 06:46 PM..

Old 07-14-2010, 06:24 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,201,224 times
Quote:

The whole Idea that someone is an evil doer and wicked and lawless simply because they are not a Christian is simply ridiculous. And the notion that a person is none of those things simply because you claim to be a christian is every bit as senseless ...
Amen, there are millions of Cornelius's out there .

Old 07-14-2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:

The whole Idea that someone is an evil doer and wicked and lawless simply because they are not a Christian is simply ridiculous. And the notion that a person is none of those things simply because they claim to be a christian is every bit as senseless ...
The words above are your words and not the words of God. Unbelievers are no more evil than believers in that we are all human and all fall short. None are righteous and none seek after God, that is scriptural, though many here would deny the truth of it.

Here is what Paul has to say about it ...

Rom 3:9
What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

And ...

Romans 11:31-36
Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counseller? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

All things are of God, and are through God, and are to God ... Unbelievers and believers alike, do you believe what the scriptures teach or not?
...you and I are done here Ironmaw.

Old 07-14-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
...you and I are done here Ironmaw.
That is your choice, and i do not hold it against you.

Your silence speaks a thousand words.

Selah ...

Old 07-14-2010, 08:05 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,421,655 times
Quote:
2 Corinthians 3:14
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail in the reading of the old testament untaken away ; which vail is done away in Christ.

What do you suppose this veil is?
I know what it is...the question is...do you?

Old 07-14-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Hope for Tomorrow View Post
BHFT in Red.

Here's the easiest way to prove you are wrong without arguing.

NOTHING YOU QUOTED SAYS GOD DOES NOT LOVE NON-BELIEVERS! Care to try again? Can you show any verse that says God DOES NOT love unbelievers?
Everything I quoted says God loves the believers. Moderator cut: deleted

Last edited by june 7th; 07-17-2010 at 09:34 AM..

Old 07-14-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazelwood View Post
Something you fail to realize is that I am not obligated to explain anything to your standards, this is your fallacy. It is a fallacy that if my explanation does not meet your approval then it is wrong.

So go try your faulty reasoning on someone who is blind to it.
Then your lack thereof speaks volumes about your views, and the validity of them in regards to any thread I begin. Carry on.

Quote:
If a dual payment for sins is not scriptural and therefore false doctrine, your own doctrine is false because after death if any human being suffers the concequenses for their sin then Jesus payment was not enough in the first place, so your doctrine is a sham because you have to take you man made context and assert a fallacy that God doesn't love everyone in the first place.
Keyphrase...faith in Christ. Die..inherit life. No faith in Christ, die and pay for your sins.

Key factor....faith in Christ. There is no payment rendered if you don't have faith in Him! Good grief! You are dead in sin..forever. Have some faith, those sins are forgiven. The scripture is VERY CLEAR about this. But then again, you wouldn't believe them if Jesus walked right up to you and screamed it in your ear.

Are you people really this serious...no wonder...you have been spinning things so much, you all get lost in the yarn......YAWN!

Last edited by sciotamicks; 07-14-2010 at 08:20 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity