Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 08:38 AM

24 posts, read 54,907 times

Advertisements

Jesus The Only True God.
I thank and praise the Lord for His intervention in my life.
All Glory to God, My cup runneth over.
I take pleasure to meet you all through my testimony.
How I came to know the love of Jesus, I was born and brought up in a thoroughly an orthodox Hindu Brahmin background,
My father was a high priest in that community, we used to perform poojas , were ardent followers of all idols and Hindu religious rites to only high caste community.
My father’s ambition was that I should also become one day like him so he didn’t like to send me to school to study,
On contrary my mother wished that I do well in studies I thanked God,
He helped me to study further in Christian High school there came to know about the New Testament distributed by The Gideon’s International ministries.
I read the NT and came to know the love of Jesus Christ. The power of God is on the word of God.
John 15: 16. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
I believed Jesus is the Only True God, died for my sins, buried, resurrected and interceding for me.
Rom 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Heb 4:12. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder
of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Know Jesus , Know wisdom.
No Jesus , No wisdom.
Know Jesus , know heaven.
No Jesus , No heaven.
With Jesus am hero, without Jesus am zero.
I was secret Christian for years and suffered a lot by witchcraft powers, sicknesses and poverty and even ex communicated from my family.
I was literally on the street God graciously provided what all I wanted, even at stage my parents and all relatives tired very best to reconvert me to Hinduism again they did all sort of things.
Thank you Jesus , one who called us, He is faithful. I Thess 5:24.
Isaiah 54:17. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Almighty God spoke to me thro a vision and many dreams also in one vision I saw Lord Jesus Crucifixion scene it made me to serve Him.
I obeyed His Divine call , what a mighty God we serve.
Thank God for divine intervention.
Joh 3:27
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

By His counsel took immersion baptism, God by His grace anointed me with His spirit.
Luk 7:29
And all the people that heard him, and the publicans, justified God, being baptized with the baptism of John.
Luk 7:30
But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him.
Rom 6:3
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Rom 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Rom 6:5
For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Again God spoke to me and gave me the calling and vision to do His work , now am serving Him full time nearly 28 years.
Now as an evangelist teaching, preaching, praying, witnessing, delivering the possessed people by the grace God.
I served in one of the great “Christian Institution in India nearly 10 years had wonderful experiences.
Helping, planting Churches unreached areas, supporting many rural evangelsits, hospital evangelism also glorifying God through internet .
By His grace traveling around the world doing missionary work.
By His immense grace through our ministries nearly 250 Non -Christian families came to know His love and they are glorifying God.
I am also running a regd Charitable Trust “Jesus the Grace Trust" Our Ministry name is "Jesus the Grace Ministries"
Kindly pray for us and support us if God speak to you.
With love and prayers,
Bro.R.Chandrasekaran
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2010, 08:40 AM

Col 2:3
In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:04 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,884,530 times
Thank you Chandra for your testimony...it sounds great! And welcome to the forum!

Bud

Old 07-20-2010, 12:14 PM

2,031 posts, read 3,224,923 times
Thank you for sharing!!

Old 07-20-2010, 12:17 PM

595 posts, read 761,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrasekaran View Post
Col 2:3
In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Amen Lord Jesus! Thank you Christ God for all you have done!
Thank you for Life Everlasting!
Your Love Endureth Forever!
Holy Holy Holy is Lord God Almighty!

Thank you chandrasekaran for lifting my soul!
God is blessing you mightily!
Mercy

Old 07-20-2010, 12:32 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,046 times
...beautiful testimony chandrasekaren..a mighty testimony...powerful!

Thank you LORD God for Your leading of this precious soul toward Your Kingdom.

...you've blessed my heart sir.

In Christ Jesus our LORD and Savior!
Verna.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:52 PM

Thank you Jesus, All Glory to God.

Psa 94:18
When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.

Old 07-20-2010, 10:28 PM

180 posts, read 262,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrasekaran View Post
Thank you Jesus, All Glory to God.

Psa 94:18
When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up.
Hello chandrasekaran,

An excellent verse. Thank you for sharing your testimony.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:29 AM

Jos 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Old 07-21-2010, 06:05 PM

Today's promise.

Psa 36:7How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

How excellent is His name, wisdom, power, works , spirit, creations, teachings and His counsels.

Rth 2:12The LORD recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity