Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 07:44 PM

670 posts, read 814,841 times

Advertisements

The following is what I feel was revealed to me by God, you may debate it if you wish, but know that this is what I believe and no amount of posturing will change that. I have chosen to post this because I felt I should. You are free of course to disagree with it but please at least take the time to read it and please be polite to me and every one else, I in turn will try to be polite as well.

"At first there was neither ought nor naught, but only the Way radiant and self contained, yet with out self. It remained selfless and forever in a state of change, then it happened, there was a trimmer in the Way unlike anything before or there after. That trimmer was the awakening of a consciousness, the mind of God. God said to himself, "I have all the power to manipulate energy to transmutate matter therefore; I am that I am, All matter, so I shall create from my self some thing grand." God reflected upon the fact that she was a shadow, a dark chaos, so she thought with pleasure "let their be a light born from out of my darkness and let its wick burn from off of my energy." So there was born a light and indeed it feed off of Gods energy. This light still a part of God was formless and without name so God said let my light erupt so that it will scatter and become a universe full of heavenly bodies. In so doing this God created all things....." After this transpired therein happened the account of Genesis.

So it was that the Voice of God existed and after the creation of Earth and Man it began to communicate with man, Man heard this voice and Identified it as the Lord and wrote down what he had heard, because the Lord blessed man with the ability to reason and learn, man grew the ability to communicate in multiply formats. At first there was but one language but God confused the languages of the world to quail mans pride.
Now the serpent was as crafty as ever, and being filled with spite for being forced to crawl along ground he began to plot. The Serpent thought to himself: "I was made different than the lord in form, mind, spirit and image, but look at man how he is blessed so, I will come to the man between the ages and I will sow deceit where I can, I will deceive the man and corrupt what he hears as I will speak to him as a voice in his ear and I will do this thing so that scripture becomes corrupted." The Lord allowed the serpent to do as he pleased roaming back and forth through the Earth and at times returning from it, and so it was that man was deceived and many things that where not Gods voice turned up as scriptures through out history. Among these corruptions are: The idea that rituals are needed for worship or for forgiveness of sin, this started in ancient times, the serpent used mans animal instinct to fuel the idea that blood was needed, when in reality God is all powerful and can do any thing. Next the serpent persuaded man into imposing man made beliefs and traditions into scripture, so that it would confuse and corrupt future generations, and so that man would fight among themselves. Lastly the serpent knew that God loved his creation and gave them free will, that God wanted them to worship him before any one else, so the serpent taught man to worship other beings, the serpent also knew that God was one with no equal so he invented the idea of a trinity. All these things the serpent did out of spite for God and Jealously of Man.
The serpent became a blinding light, a light which burns to the touch.
And so it is that though seeing they are as blind,
though hearing they are as deaf,
though able to speak they are as mute.
Like moths to a flame they flock to Lucifer's light,
stricken with awe and blinded by the light,
but Woe I say unto you;
it is better to wade in the darkness than to be blinded by the light,
so from the shadow of God let your soul take flight.

May love and peace be with you always, in the name of the Limitless, Imageless, All-Powerful, All-Fire, Elohim, I say Amen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2013, 11:28 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,180,832 times
Sorry. I don't believe. But, as you said, I can choose to believe or not. I choose not to.

Old 05-10-2013, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Sorry. I don't believe. But, as you said, I can choose to believe or not. I choose not to.
Do you disagree with all of it or just parts of it?
What parts don't you agree with I am open to hearing your point of view.

Old 05-11-2013, 04:06 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,008,103 times
God gave all His creation free will , Man and the animals all the Holy Angels , all the spirit , like the fallen angels and the demons that fell from grace of Heaven were given free will , as God love stopped Him from controlling , as this was not perfect in love ...............One part which was a error is your belief that the serpent invented the idea of the trinity , which is usually based of an anti-Catholic bias ............Actually right in Genesis 1 : 2..Says ...And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters , which is considered the third part of the God head ........... Then there is God said this and He said that , and it was so many times , which is considered the Creator Father God and the first part of the God head ........... Then in Genesis 1: 26.....And God said `Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and let him have dominion over the all the earth``............. which is the creation of the Saviour, and the second part of the God head , which Adam was called to receive , Though he fell by giving his authority to the serpent by default of disobedience to God honor of His Words ........Were God created the seed of Jesus thousands of years later to take back what Adam had lost ...... See the image of God is complete unity of Father Son , and of God , and the falling away from the truth in this ideas of God comes from the serpent which some listen to today which is the number of the beast which the serpent uses for the fallen ....

Old 05-11-2013, 07:22 AM

2,981 posts, read 2,931,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
God gave all His creation free will , Man and the animals all the Holy Angels , all the spirit , like the fallen angels and the demons that fell from grace of Heaven were given free will , as God love stopped Him from controlling , as this was not perfect in love ...............One part which was a error is your belief that the serpent invented the idea of the trinity , which is usually based of an anti-Catholic bias ............Actually right in Genesis 1 : 2..Says ...And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters , which is considered the third part of the God head ........... Then there is God said this and He said that , and it was so many times , which is considered the Creator Father God and the first part of the God head ........... Then in Genesis 1: 26.....And God said `Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, and let him have dominion over the all the earth``............. which is the creation of the Saviour, and the second part of the God head , which Adam was called to receive , Though he fell by giving his authority to the serpent by default of disobedience to God honor of His Words ........Were God created the seed of Jesus thousands of years later to take back what Adam had lost ...... See the image of God is complete unity of Father Son , and of God , and the falling away from the truth in this ideas of God comes from the serpent which some listen to today which is the number of the beast which the serpent uses for the fallen ....
- Please give scripture where God gave man (free) will to disobey Him.

God gave Commandments for obeying. "Thou Shall Not"
God did not give Choices for disobeying.
God did not give man a (free) will to choose whether to obey Him or not.

Because man is not (free) of any thing he's wills to choose.

Old 05-11-2013, 12:38 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,912,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelationWriter View Post
- Please give scripture where God gave man (free) will to disobey Him.

God gave Commandments for obeying. "Thou Shall Not"
God did not give Choices for disobeying.
God did not give man a (free) will to choose whether to obey Him or not.

Because man is not (free) of any thing he's wills to choose.
So.... basically, you are saying that giving commandments NOT to do something is an exercise in futility since there is no choice anyway? Just how stupid do you think God is?

Old 05-11-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Genesis 1:2 "The Earth being unformed and void, with darkness over the surface of the deep and a wind from God sweeping over the water." Gods energy or power is what was over the water, not a separate entity.

In Genesis 1:26, he is not talking to our about Jesus, he was speaking with the angels as a lesson of humility for people, as a sign that those higher up should consult with people beneath them.

Deuteronomy 6:4 – Hear, O Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One.

Isaiah 44:6 – So said the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer the Lord of Hosts,
"I am first and I am last, and besides Me there is no God.”

Numbers 23:19 – God is not a man that He should lie, nor is He a mortal that He should
relent. Would He say and not do, speak and not fulfill?
1 Samuel 15:29 - And also, the Eternal One of Israel will neither lie nor repent, for He is
not a man to repent."

Job 9:32 - For He is not man like I am, that I should answer Him, 'Let us come together
in debate.'

Deuteronomy 4:15-19 – And you shall watch yourselves very well, for you did not
see not any image on the day that the Lord spoke to you
at Horeb from the midst of the
fire. Lest you become corrupt and make for yourselves a graven image, the
representation of any form, the likeness of male or female, the likeness of any
beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged bird that flies in the heaven,
the likeness of anything that crawls on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in
the waters, beneath the earth. And lest you lift up your eyes to heaven, and see the
sun, and the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, which the Lord your God
assigned to all peoples under the entire heaven, and be drawn away to prostrate
yourselves before them and worship them.

Jesus was the Messiah, and the begotten son of god, therefore: He is first a son of God by blood, but he had free will as all people do and could chose between doing good or bad, temptation could effect Jesus because he was a man, God can not be tempted, perhaps persuaded but never tempted. Jesus got his authorities from God, but so did all the prophets before him, that did not make the prophets gods. Jesus became Gods son spiritually when he was baptized by John, but it was not the immersion in water that matter but the immersion in the Spirit of God by committing himself to God alone, Jesus like the few good people of Israel before him became a Child of God. For Narrow is the Way that leads to life and few will find it, but Broad is the Way to Destruction and many will find it. In narrowness we have the one God, in broadness we have the trinity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity