Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2010, 06:41 PM

66 posts, read 75,183 times

Advertisements

Our father in heaven only you i praise
forgive us for wrongs and help us not to go astray
oh please Father hear us when we pray
have mercy on the sins that we did not put away
and fill us up with love, and faith and charity
look into our lives and guide us everyday,
listen to our hearts when we know not what to say
give us strength stand even when we are afraid

Thank you lord for you understanding your Peace and Love is all your asking
And its not too much nor is it too demanding but its the requirements of life everlasting.

Our father who art in Zion, hallowed be thy name,
Thy kindgom , it shall come down , and thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven

Heavenly father forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. thank you for all that you have done and that you are doing and all that you are about to do in our lives

Gentle jesus , meek and mild won't you look up on me, this little child
pitty my simplicity, won't you please suffer me to come unto thee.
in the kingdom of thy grace wont you please this child a place
im in the wilderness, my life is in a mess, i'm seeking to find your face oh lord,
because i want you by my side, everyday of my life your my joy and pride,
cause there is not other love in this world Lord that i can feel.
Soo Realllll ,Soo Reallll i can FEEEEL it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2010, 05:21 PM

139 posts, read 223,770 times

Old 08-19-2010, 05:24 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,692,177 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity