Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 05:35 PM

33,230 posts, read 26,447,455 times

Advertisements

There is a false system of theology which maintains that the church has replaced Israel. According to this flawed belief, the promises that God made to Israel were transferred to the Church and God has permanantly rejected Israel. This simply is not true.

The age of the Jews consists of three separate periods.

1) The Age of the Patriarchs which extended from Abraham to Moses and is addressed from Genesis 12 to Exodus 20.

2) The Age of the Law which extended from Moses to the time that Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven. This period is addressed from Exodus 20 to the book of Acts.

3) The Tribulation which is the last seven years remaining to the age of Israel. This will begin after the church has been raptured (1 Thess 4:13-17). During the tribulation there will be great judgment on the earth and it is called the time of Jacobs trouble (Jeramiah 30:7).

During the age of Israel, the Jews were the established missionary agency by which the world was to be evangelized. The Jews generally failed in their responsibility to carry out this task. Because of Israel's disobedience, the nation came under severe judgment (Leviticus 26:14-39).

The time span of the age of Israel extends from Abraham to the return of Christ at the end of the tribulation. But the age of Israel is interrupted by the dispensation of the church.

God made promises or covenants with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob which concerned their descendants. These covenants apply only to regenerate Israel. To be a part of Israel, one must not only be a physical descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, but must also be born again (Romans 2:28-29). These promises were the Abrahamic, Palestinian, Davidic and the New covenant to Israel. All of these promises are to find their fullfillment with the return of Christ at the end of the tribulation and the establishment of the Millennial kingdom.

The Abrahamic and Palestinian covenants were land covenants which defined the land that would belong to Israel forever. The Davidic covenant concerns the promise that David would have a descendant who would sit on the throne of David forever. The new covenant to Israel relates to Israel's future in the Millennial kingdom. These covenants are unconditional and eternal in nature.

What is the Abrahamic Covenant?

What is the Palestinian Covenant?

What is the Davidic covenant?

The New Covenant to Israel:
Israel's New Covenant - Not for the Church!

Israel and New Covenant

Because Israel as a nation rejected Jesus as the Messiah, The age of Israel was temporarily put on hold and the dispensation of the church was initiated. The purpose of the church-age is to call out a new royal family (Rev 1:6) for Christ to go with His new title of 'King of kings and Lord of lords, the bright and shining morning star'. Jesus was given that title at His strategic victory over Satan at the Cross.

The church is not spiritual Israel. The church is composed of both regenerate Jew and Gentile who become a new spiritual species called church (2 Cor 5:17). They are regarded by God as neither Jew or Gentile. Galatians 3:27 'For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29] And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

The church-age believer again is church. Not Jew and not Gentile. Not male and not female. Now obviously a person doesn't give up their gender when they believe in Christ. And just as Obviously someone who is descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob still possesses those genes. They are still Jews. But they are regarded as Church and not as Israel. A born again Jew during the church-age will partake of the priviledges and opportunities that belong to the church, rather than partaking of the promises made to Israel.

Galatians 3:29 says that if you belong to Christ, then you are Abrahams offspring. Being the seed of Abraham does not mean that the church is Israel. It means that those who are justified by faith are spiritual descendants of Abraham. But this doesn't make them descendants of Jacob, who is Israel. Abraham is the father of many nations. Being a son of Abraham does not make one a Jew, being a son of Jacob does. Therefore, a gentile can be a son of Abraham. But Jew’s are a son of Abraham and of Jacob.

Romans 4:11-16 states that Abraham believed the promises of God while still a Gentile. Abraham didn't become a Jew until he was circumcised at the age of ninty-nine. Therefore the children of Abraham are those who have the faith of Abraham, whether they are Jews or Gentiles by way of natural birth.

Galatians 6:16 mentions the Israel of God. This is simply a reference to Jewish believers. In the verse, Paul is addressing both Jewish and Gentile believers. Gal 6:15 'For neither is circumcision anythng, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation. 16] 'And those who will walk by this rule (Gentile believers), peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God (the remnant of Jewish believers. Those who are physical descendants of Jacob and have the faith of Abraham).

During the age of Israel there was a distinction between Jews and Gentiles. But during the Church-age the distinction between Jews and Gentiles disappears and both are a new creation which is the body of Christ - church. Once the Church-age is terminated at the rapture, the distinction between Jews and Gentiles reappears. The church will be in Heaven and both Jews and Gentiles will go through the Tribulation.

God has not forgotten or permanantly rejected Israel. In Matthew 23:37 Jesus made this statement. 37] ''O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. 38] ''Behold, your house is being left to you desolate! 39] ''For I say to you, from now on you shall not see Me until you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!'' In this statement, Jesus says that He will return to Jerusalem when Israel recognizes that He is the Messiah.

In Acts 1:6, after Jesus had been resurrected, the apostles asked Him if He was going to restore the kingdom to Israel at that time. ''Lord, is it at this time You are restoring the kingdom to Israel?'' Jesus didn't correct them and say that the kingdom would not be restored to Israel. He simply told them that it wasn't for them to know when the kingdom would be restored. Of course, the kingdom will be restored to Israel after Christ returns to the earth at the end of the tribulation.

There are other New Testament passages which say that Israel will be restored as a nation. The following link gives some of those passages.

What Does the New Testament Teach About the Restoration of Israel?

Israel is an elect nation.
Deut 7:6 ''For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Isa 41:8 ''But you, Israel, My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, Descendant of Abraham My friend.

Romans 11:1 'I SAY then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2] God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew.

No, God has not rejected His people Israel. The nation Israel has a marvelous future ahead of them beginning with the return of Christ to the earth and continuing through the eternal future.

Romans 11:25 states the following; 'For I do not want you brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery, lest you be wise in your own estimation, that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fulness of the Gentiles has come in; 26] and thus all Israel will be saved; just as it is written ''The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.'' 27] And this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins.''

The fullness of the Gentiles refers to the church-age.

Fullness of the Gentiles (http://www.rapturealert.com/fullnessofthegentiles.html - broken link)

The Fulness of The Gentiles

Dr. C.I. Scofield wrote...

2(11:25) The ''fullness of the Gentiles'' is the completion of the purpose of God in this age, i.e. the outcalling from among the Gentiles of a people for Christ's name, ''the church which is His body'' (Eph.1:22-23). Cp. Acts 15:14; 1 Cor.12:12-13; Eph.4:11-13. It must be distinguished from ''the times of the Gentile'' (Lk.21-24).

(New Scofield Reference Edition, footnote for Romans 11:25, p. 1226.)

Once the Body of Christ - the church- is complete, God will take her up into Heaven and resume the remainder of the age of Israel as His program for the ages continues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2010, 06:19 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,153,845 times
Quote:

2(11:25) The ''fullness of the Gentiles'' is the completion of the purpose of God in this age, i.e. the outcalling from among the Gentiles of a people for Christ's name, ''the church which is His body'' (Eph.1:22-23). Cp. Acts 15:14; 1 Cor.12:12-13; Eph.4:11-13. It must be distinguished from ''the times of the Gentile'' (Lk.21-24).

Yep, that is where you GET your theology,,,from HIS AGENDA...

YouTube - 4409 -- How Christians were Hoodwinked by the Scofield Bible.

Old 08-14-2010, 07:26 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
The article about 'the fullness of the Gentiles' is riddled with errors.

Some quotes:

1) 'Let's connect the dots and see how the Big Picture develops here. Jesus said that the restoration of Jerusalem to Jewish control would signal that the 'fulness of the Gentiles be come in'.

Jesus never used that phrase but this one 'the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.' If the fulness of the Gentiles has come in, since Jerusalem was recaptured alredy, then there is no more Church according to his own doctrine.

2) 'The prophet Daniel outlines the Tribulation's six-fold purpose, from the perspective of Israel;...'

'The 'Time of Jacob's Trouble' is so-called because of its purpose as outlined by Daniel -- the six-fold purpose that culminates with the 'anointment of the most Holy' as Messiah and the beginning of the Millennial Reign from Jerusalem.'

'The transgression was finished at the Cross. The Blood of Christ takes away all sin.'

Daniel's 70 weeks is not about the tribulation it is about the whole period of weeks. The six fold purpose is after the completion of the whole 70 weeks.

"Seventy weeks are determined for your people and your holy city in order to..." do those six things. The 70 weeks complete the six things. It does not fulfill them at the 69th or partially throughout. They are consecutive and there is not hint of a 2000 year seperation.

3) 'Jerusalem is the signal that this is the generation that will see the 'fulness of the Gentiles be come in'. It was of that generation that Paul promised:'

It seems that he takes the recapturing of Jerusalem as the 'signal' that that generation will see the fullness of the gentiles come in - the rapture. He then ties this to I Thess. 4.

Well it has been over 40 years and counting - but he will not say what a genersation is. Further, nothing in I Thess. 4 says anything about a tribulation or gentiles being fulfilled.

There are others but I am bored with this butching of Scripture.

Old 08-14-2010, 08:19 PM

1,883 posts, read 3,003,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
There is a false system of theology which maintains that the church has replaced Israel. According to this flawed belief, the promises that God made to Israel were transferred to the Church and God has permanantly rejected Israel. This simply is not true.

The age of the Jews consists of three separate periods.

1) The Age of the Patriarchs which extended from Abraham to Moses and is addressed from Genesis 12 to Exodus 20.

2) The Age of the Law which extended from Moses to the time that Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven. This period is addressed from Exodus 20 to the book of Acts.

3) The Tribulation which is the last seven years remaining to the age of Israel. This will begin after the church has been raptured (1 Thess 4:13-17). During the tribulation there will be great judgment on the earth and it is called the time of Jacobs trouble (Jeramiah 30:7).

During the age of Israel, the Jews were the established missionary agency by which the world was to be evangelized. The Jews generally failed in their responsibility to carry out this task. Because of Israel's disobedience, the nation came under severe judgment (Leviticus 26:14-39).

The time span of the age of Israel extends from Abraham to the return of Christ at the end of the tribulation. But the age of Israel is interrupted by the dispensation of the church.

God made promises or covenants with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob which concerned their descendants. These covenants apply only to regenerate Israel. To be a part of Israel, one must not only be a physical descendant of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, but must also be born again (Romans 2:28-29). These promises were the Abrahamic, Palestinian, Davidic and the New covenant to Israel. All of these promises are to find their fullfillment with the return of Christ at the end of the tribulation and the establishment of the Millennial kingdom.

The Abrahamic and Palestinian covenants were land covenants which defined the land that would belong to Israel forever. The Davidic covenant concerns the promise that David would have a descendant who would sit on the throne of David forever. The new covenant to Israel relates to Israel's future in the Millennial kingdom. These covenants are unconditional and eternal in nature.

What is the Abrahamic Covenant?

What is the Palestinian Covenant?

What is the Davidic covenant?

The New Covenant to Israel:
Israel's New Covenant - Not for the Church!

Israel and New Covenant

Because Israel as a nation rejected Jesus as the Messiah, The age of Israel was temporarily put on hold and the dispensation of the church was initiated. The purpose of the church-age is to call out a new royal family (Rev 1:6) for Christ to go with His new title of 'King of kings and Lord of lords, the bright and shining morning star'. Jesus was given that title at His strategic victory over Satan at the Cross.

The church is not spiritual Israel. The church is composed of both regenerate Jew and Gentile who become a new spiritual species called church (2 Cor 5:17). They are regarded by God as neither Jew or Gentile. Galatians 3:27 'For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28] There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29] And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.

The church-age believer again is church. Not Jew and not Gentile. Not male and not female. Now obviously a person doesn't give up their gender when they believe in Christ. And just as Obviously someone who is descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob still possesses those genes. They are still Jews. But they are regarded as Church and not as Israel. A born again Jew during the church-age will partake of the priviledges and opportunities that belong to the church, rather than partaking of the promises made to Israel.

Galatians 3:29 says that if you belong to Christ, then you are Abrahams offspring. Being the seed of Abraham does not mean that the church is Israel. It means that those who are justified by faith are spiritual descendants of Abraham. But this doesn't make them descendants of Jacob, who is Israel. Abraham is the father of many nations. Being a son of Abraham does not make one a Jew, being a son of Jacob does. Therefore, a gentile can be a son of Abraham. But Jew’s are a son of Abraham and of Jacob.

Romans 4:11-16 states that Abraham believed the promises of God while still a Gentile. Abraham didn't become a Jew until he was circumcised at the age of ninty-nine. Therefore the children of Abraham are those who have the faith of Abraham, whether they are Jews or Gentiles by way of natural birth.

Galatians 6:16 mentions the Israel of God. This is simply a reference to Jewish believers. In the verse, Paul is addressing both Jewish and Gentile believers. Gal 6:15 'For neither is circumcision anythng, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation. 16] 'And those who will walk by this rule (Gentile believers), peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God (the remnant of Jewish believers. Those who are physical descendants of Jacob and have the faith of Abraham).

During the age of Israel there was a distinction between Jews and Gentiles. But during the Church-age the distinction between Jews and Gentiles disappears and both are a new creation which is the body of Christ - church. Once the Church-age is terminated at the rapture, the distinction between Jews and Gentiles reappears. The church will be in Heaven and both Jews and Gentiles will go through the Tribulation.

God has not forgotten or permanantly rejected Israel. In Matthew 23:37 Jesus made this statement. 37] ''O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. 38] ''Behold, your house is being left to you desolate! 39] ''For I say to you, from now on you shall not see Me until you say, 'Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!'' In this statement, Jesus says that He will return to Jerusalem when Israel recognizes that He is the Messiah.

In Acts 1:6, after Jesus had been resurrected, the apostles asked Him if He was going to restore the kingdom to Israel at that time. ''Lord, is it at this time You are restoring the kingdom to Israel?'' Jesus didn't correct them and say that the kingdom would not be restored to Israel. He simply told them that it wasn't for them to know when the kingdom would be restored. Of course, the kingdom will be restored to Israel after Christ returns to the earth at the end of the tribulation.

There are other New Testament passages which say that Israel will be restored as a nation. The following link gives some of those passages.

What Does the New Testament Teach About the Restoration of Israel?

Israel is an elect nation.
Deut 7:6 ''For you are a holy people to the Lord your God; the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Isa 41:8 ''But you, Israel, My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, Descendant of Abraham My friend.

Romans 11:1 'I SAY then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2] God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew.

No, God has not rejected His people Israel. The nation Israel has a marvelous future ahead of them beginning with the return of Christ to the earth and continuing through the eternal future.

Romans 11:25 states the following; 'For I do not want you brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery, lest you be wise in your own estimation, that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fulness of the Gentiles has come in; 26] and thus all Israel will be saved; just as it is written ''The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.'' 27] And this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins.''

The fullness of the Gentiles refers to the church-age.

Fullness of the Gentiles (http://www.rapturealert.com/fullnessofthegentiles.html - broken link)

The Fulness of The Gentiles

Once the Body of Christ - the church- is complete, God will take her up into Heaven and resume the remainder of the age of Israel as His program for the ages continues.

Once again you are wrong,and starting a new thread on the issue will not make you suddenly right.Here is what the Bible says.

Eph 2:11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called "uncircumcised" by those who call themselves "the circumcision" (that done in the body by the hands of men)- remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility ,by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations.His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace ,and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

As I said earlier,anyone who reads this and claims that God is still dealing with Jews and Christians in separate dispensations either has a reading comprehension problem,or is so blinded in their obsession with being right that they mentally refuse to see what the Bible plainly says,that the 2 peoples are now one people under Christ.The Bible does not teach dispensationalism,and these verses clearly prove that.Nothing that you post will change this,especially cobbled together portions of verses that you twist out of context.You will notice that what I posted is an entire passage showing that in Christ there is now no difference between Jews and Gentiles,whereas you put bits and pieces from different verses to try and make something that does not exist.That is exactly the way cultlike interpretations work.A bit of this and a bit of that smashed together to make something that was never intended.

And as I showed in another thread,the Church has labeled YOUR belief as the false theology.It has been rejected by the church across the vast majority of denominations and creeds.Period.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Yep, that is where you GET your theology,,,from HIS AGENDA...

YouTube - 4409 -- How Christians were Hoodwinked by the Scofield Bible.
The youtube video you presented is anti semitic and anti Israel. It focuses on one passage, Gen 12:1-3 and tries to make a claim from that passage that Israel doesn't belong in the land. All the while ignoring the fact that other passages such as Gen 13:14-18, Gen 15:18-21, Gen 17:6 reiterate the promise that God made to Abram concerning the land that would be given to his descendants.

It then goes on to slanderously call Dr. Scofield 'the most effective corrupter of Scripture in history' referring to his footnotes in the Scofield Bible. And uses his footnotes for that same passage, Genesis 12:1-3 to justify that false claim.

There is no credibility to those who were involved in that video.

I have already provided in post #1 a link which describes the Abrahamic Covenant as well as the other covenants that God made with Israel.

Of course those who are anti semitic in all probability will not objectively approach the subject.

Old 08-14-2010, 11:16 PM

1,220 posts, read 987,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
Once again you are wrong,and starting a new thread on the issue will not make you suddenly right.Here is what the Bible says.

Eph 2:11 Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called "uncircumcised" by those who call themselves "the circumcision" (that done in the body by the hands of men)- remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility ,by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations.His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace ,and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

As I said earlier,anyone who reads this and claims that God is still dealing with Jews and Christians in separate dispensations either has a reading comprehension problem,or is so blinded in their obsession with being right that they mentally refuse to see what the Bible plainly says,that the 2 peoples are now one people under Christ.The Bible does not teach dispensationalism,and these verses clearly prove that.Nothing that you post will change this,especially cobbled together portions of verses that you twist out of context.You will notice that what I posted is an entire passage showing that in Christ there is now no difference between Jews and Gentiles,whereas you put bits and pieces from different verses to try and make something that does not exist.That is exactly the way cultlike interpretations work.A bit of this and a bit of that smashed together to make something that was never intended.

And as I showed in another thread,the Church has labeled YOUR belief as the false theology.It has been rejected by the church across the vast majority of denominations and creeds.Period.
So you see Mike...The Lord God uses each one of us, whether Jew or Gentile, as one body. It is written...what God has joined together, let no man put asunder. The Blessings of The Eternal One bring you back to the truth...

Old 08-14-2010, 11:21 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,153,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
The youtube video you presented is anti semitic and anti Israel. It focuses on one passage, Gen 12:1-3 and tries to make a claim from that passage that Israel doesn't belong in the land. All the while ignoring the fact that other passages such as Gen 13:14-18, Gen 15:18-21, Gen 17:6 reiterate the promise that God made to Abram concerning the land that would be given to his descendants.
Can I ask you a very simple stupid question?

WHO are Abram's descendants? Only Jews, who came from 1 tribe of Jacob? Or could it be that the land was given to the SEED promised and fulfilled in Messiah?

You can call me antisemtic all the day long. But for 1800 years, this doctrine WAS NOT taught. Everyone with a SIMPLE understanding knew what and WHO the promise was given to. ALL PEOPLES from ALL NATIONS have the right to the lands given to Abraham,,,for this is the gift of God.

Quote:
It then goes on to slanderously call Dr. Scofield 'the most effective corrupter of Scripture in history' referring to his footnotes in the Scofield Bible. And uses his footnotes for that same passage, Genesis 12:1-3 to justify that false claim.
And since he made tose footnotes, and the doctrines that gave rise to Israel(called as such) being MADE through world war 1-2 and also the banks, and also the nations of the warpact along with the allies,,,a treaty,,,a gift. Millions were killed. Millions were displaced,,including muslims, Christians,,,and even JEWS.

And since I am part Jewish, I can say this. I AM ANTI-ZIONIST.I am for the Jewish people who do not subscibe to the teachings of Babylon, brought with them after their captivity.

Quote:
There is no credibility to those who were involved in that video.
Then refute it,,,and leave the labels out of it. Calling names doesn't make an argument. Actually, it makes your case mute and self defeating.

Quote:
I have already provided in post #1 a link which describes the Abrahamic Covenant as well as the other covenants that God made with Israel.
Israel IS fulfilled IN Christ. Or do you not know WHO the Vine IS. People of the Judaic faith who do not acknowledge Christ are BROKEN OFF.

Quote:
Of course those who are anti semitic in all probability will not objectively approach the subject.
And of course those with blind eyes will not see the simple Truth as given AND understood for thousands of years,,,and instead follow a man with an agenda,,who saw the fulfillment of his personal agenda realized,,at the cost of millions of innocent lives.

This doctrine is a LIE, period. Your timelines and dipensationalisms are a LIE. Keep looking up Mike,,,and your neck will be strained. There is NO rapture, there is NO ISRAEL defined within borders BY God, now, and there is NO Body but that of Christ our King, and Savior.
That land that used to be called Israel, with her kings and legacies, are left to them desolate. To be no more. Now, there is just a war power supported by ignorant Christians following the teachings of a few 19th century men.

Old 08-15-2010, 12:06 AM

1,220 posts, read 987,156 times
Default The Truth

Quote:

WHO are Abram's descendants? Only Jews, who came from 1 tribe of Jacob? Or could it be that the land was given to the SEED promised and fulfilled in Messiah?

You can call me antisemtic all the day long. But for 1800 years, this doctrine WAS NOT taught. Everyone with a SIMPLE understanding knew what and WHO the promise was given to. ALL PEOPLES from ALL NATIONS have the right to the lands given to Abraham,,,for this is the gift of God.

And since he made tose footnotes, and the doctrines that gave rise to Israel(called as such) being MADE through world war 1-2 and also the banks, and also the nations of the warpact along with the allies,,,a treaty,,,a gift. Millions were killed. Millions were displaced,,including muslims, Christians,,,and even JEWS.

And since I am part Jewish, I can say this. I AM ANTI-ZIONIST.I am for the Jewish people who do not subscibe to the teachings of Babylon, brought with them after their captivity.

Then refute it,,,and leave the labels out of it. Calling names doesn't make an argument. Actually, it makes your case mute and self defeating.

Israel IS fulfilled IN Christ. Or do you not know WHO the Vine IS. People of the Judaic faith who do not acknowledge Christ are BROKEN OFF.

And of course those with blind eyes will not see the simple Truth as given AND understood for thousands of years,,,and instead follow a man with an agenda,,who saw the fulfillment of his personal agenda realized,,at the cost of millions of innocent lives.

This doctrine is a LIE, period. Your timelines and dipensationalisms are a LIE. Keep looking up Mike,,,and your neck will be strained. There is NO rapture, there is NO ISRAEL defined within borders BY God, now, and there is NO Body but that of Christ our King, and Savior.
That land that used to be called Israel, with her kings and legacies, are left to them desolate. To be no more. Now, there is just a war power supported by ignorant Christians following the teachings of a few 19th century men.
Be at peace friend...calm down. The Blessings of The Eternal One Bring you joy...

Old 08-15-2010, 01:24 AM

Quote:

As already stated in the original post, Abraham is the father of many nations. But the Jewish race comes down through Jacob. To be a physical Jew, one must have the genes of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The Abrahamic, Palestinian, Davidic, and New covenant to Israel were made by God to Israel. Not to any other nation.

Quote:
No they do not. The land was promised by God to Israel. And when Christ returns, the Jews will at last possess all of the land that was promised to them.

Quote:
The Jews are partially back in the land in a state of unbelief in preparation for the coming tribulation. When Jesus returns to the earth, He returns to an already existing nation Israel which is under attack by the armies of the antichrist.

Quote:
I already have. As prevously stated, the people who produced that youtube video are anti-semitic and have presented a very biased view of the passage they focused on. Genesis 12:1-3. They claim that the esablishment of a future nation which would be called Israel was not in view. I provided several verses which show their claim to be false. They then slandered Dr. Scofield by calling him the most effective corrupter of Scripture in history. It is not uncommon for those who attack an idea to also attack those who teach the idea.

Quote:
Israel has only been temporarily set aside until the time of the Gentiles has come in. This has already been covered in the original post.

Quote:

To the contrary. Dispensations concern the various ways in which God administers His plan first to one group of people, then to another, and then to another. Gentiles, Jews, church. The way that God dealt with the Gentiles was different than the way He dealt with the Jews, which was different then the way He deals with the Church. The word dispensation is translated from the Greek word OIKONOMIA which simply means administration or stewardship.

We are in the church-age which began on the day of Pentecost. It will continue until the rapture of the church. Then the Tribulation which is clearly presented in the Scriptures will begin. The tribulation is the last seven years remaining to the age of Israel. It is the time of Jacobs trouble. It is the last group of seven years remaining in Daniels 490 year prophecy.

What is the Tribulation? How do we know the Tribulation will last seven years?

Once the tribulation is brought to a close at the return of Christ to the earth, then the last dispensation of human history will be ushered in.

The promises that God made to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and there descendents will be fulfilled at the second advent of Christ when He sets up the Millennial kingdom. I have already provided sources of information concerning the Abrahamic, Palestinian, Davidic, and New covenant to Israel.

Old 08-15-2010, 06:15 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,015,913 times
This came as the Apostles looked to Israel as the world that they were to resist at their conversion to Christianity Just like most people today resist former churches and the carnal world as what they resist to convert ....... See an exemple in Hebrew 5 ...... The Most Order of the High Priest line from Aaron is rejected to the line from Abrahams Priest Melchisedec who came before is held up like our High Preist Lord Jesus ... Thus rejecting Israel and the works of the Temple of Jerusalem.........In the year 363 A.D. the council of Laodicea stated that only the Old Testamentand the 27 books of the New Testament were to be read in the Churches , and the council of Hippo in 393 A.D. and the council of Carthage in 397 A.D. also affirmed the same books as authoritative....... So whether Old Testament and New Testament teaching are separate to some, the Lord is the same Yesterday Today and Tomorow because these books are to be taught and life through faith of the Lord God will come from these Word to HIS Children...... So if The Lord God blesses Political Israel in the last days for the Hope of People beyond the conversion of Christianity is HIS .......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity