Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2010, 09:22 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,753,212 times

Advertisements

Hello and Greeting
I am sorry, some one ask me if you would be one of my follower, I did not understand, I am glad and would be honored to have follower of Christ in my home.
I must be gentle to other, and try to give some answer to the people about judgment, but also give good news to Christ’s follower as well.
You see in Ezek. 33:1-9 it inform all the congregation, that not is all well!

I am receiving revelation about the church, Ezek. 33:1-9 to tells those who are leader and the people of the congregation to begin to confess to one on one with Christ, to cry out to the Lord, I must warn and tell sinner to repent while their is still time.
1 Peter 4:17 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Eph 3:4 You asks me about the mystery of Christ)
Eph 3:3 I have already written already!

I have said to follow your heart, yes You said the heart is deceitful above all things,
Jeremiah 17:9-10 The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it? I, (but the Lord, search all hearts, I test the mind,)

In Exodus the Lord, have hardened the heart of Pharaoh, a hard heart is a negative trait, and when the Lord God hardens Pharaoh’s heart, his sinfulness is displayed, in all people the Lord well to the same.

I have hardened his heart and the hearts of all people
Jeremiah 17: 10 I, ( but the Lord, search all hearts, I test the mind,
Heb 4:6-7 Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience,  again He designates a certain day, saying in David, "Today," after such a long time, as it has been said: "Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts."
People the Lord will give a “light” heart (rather than a heavy, sinful one) He create in you a clean heart! Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, this is the Holy Spirit.

Read Romans 2: 1 - 16:
Romans 2:15-16 who show the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and between themselves their thoughts accusing or else excusing them) in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.
Psalms 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Ezek 36:25-27 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
The Lord will give them a new heart.

I will attach a document call a mystery, this will be a massage that not yet all revealed, but I being having dreams and vision About the new church, and the new resurrection and about Babylon. The mystery of Christ will be revealed in time, soon I will have more detailed .

we read in Eccl 8:1 - 5 Who is as the wise man? and who knoweth the interpretation of a thing? a man's wisdom maketh his face to shine, and the boldness of his face shall be changed. I counsel thee to keep the king's commandment, and that in regard of the oath of God. Be not hasty to go out of his sight: stand not in an evil thing; for he doeth whatsoever pleaseth him. Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou? Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.

I have been working non-stop Please bear with me, if you have any doubt!

This was revealed to Luke 10:8-16 Whatever city you enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you. And heal the sick there, and say to them, 'The kingdom of God has come near to you.' But whatever city you enter, and they do not receive you, go out into its streets and say, 'The very dust of your city which clings to us we wipe off against you. Nevertheless know this, that the kingdom of God has come near you.' But I say to you that it will be more tolerable in that Day for Sodom than for that city. "Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes. But it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment than for you. And you, Capernaum, who are exalted to heaven, will be brought down to Hades. He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me."

But I know that people are kind and gentle to other There is a prophet among you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity