Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2010, 11:34 AM

3,537 posts, read 9,448,076 times

Advertisements

Since I've come to the conclusion that the Dimond brothers (of Catholic Church : Catholic Churches : Catholic Bible : Holy : Monastery : Catholic Mass) are disinformation agents, my frame of reference has changed and so therefore my believe system.

First, I'll reveal the basic elements of the conspiracy which has influenced the Church for the last 2,000 years.

-All through the centuries, God's (the Holy Trinity) enemies have sought to destroy the Church through heresy and infiltration.
-Only in the last two hundred years has this conspiracy totally and completely taken over the Church.
-Before the take over in the 1800s, the Church was teaching some errors due to the influence of the enemies of God....for example: the Pope is infallible

Now with the conspiracy exposed we need to reexamine what our believes are... keeping in mind that we know that the enemies of God were trying to deceive us.

-Even with all the errors, the Church is/was still the true Church, just like the Temple was still God's Temple during the lifetime of Christ even though the Pharisees corrupted the teachings of Moses
-Just like the Kingdom of Judah and the Kingdom of Israel split, so did the Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church. I believe salivation is found in both the east and the west.
-Protestantism? It was a plot to destroy the Church. No matter how people try to sugarcoat it, the belief that Christians are saved by saying one prayer and being "born again" from a prayer is heresy. Baptism is how you are born again.
-Salvation comes from believing the truth (The Apostles' Creed etc.), repenting from any serious sin and then trying your best to avoid future sin. Here is the The Apostles' Creed:

The Apostles' Creed

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
Creator of Heaven and Earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ,
His only Son, our Lord.

He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit
and born of the Virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried.

He descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again.
He ascended into Heaven,
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,

the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting.
Amen.

There is a lot more I've learned since breaking free from the satanic agents. I'll probably reveal a little more at a later time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2010, 09:27 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,423,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellafinzi View Post
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
Now, has judgment come for both.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:24 PM

Who was the Pope during the selling of indulgences and the Protestant Reformation?

Pope Leo X (1513-1521)- of the di Medici family, an enemy of God infiltrator.

(Martin Luther made many good points, which went ignored by Pope Leo X)

Who convened the Council of Trent?

Pope Pius IV (1559-1565) -of the di Medici family, an enemy of God infiltrator.

-There has been a plot to destroy the Catholic Church from it's inception.
-Many of the Popes during pivotal times were infiltrators who's sole desire was to destroy the Church from within.
-Rightly so Martin Luther wanted to simplify the Church, not create a new one.
-No one at the time of Martin Luther suspected that an enemy of God infiltrator was head of the Catholic Church.
-The Catholic Church, just as the people of God did during the Old Testament (Hebrews) with the Pharisees, greatly expanded the laws one must follow and believe. Christ condemned the Pharisees back then and today Christ would condemn teachings such as Papal infallibility.

Old 10-06-2010, 07:41 PM

Truth found in the New Testament? In what church is it found now?

The Protestant churches are too far in one direction and the Catholic Church is too far in the other direction.

Common false teachings of Protestant churches

1)Once saved, always saved
2)"You must be born again" means saying the "Jesus prayer"

The New Testament is clear, you can sin and fall away after you believe in Christ.

Being "born again" according to the New Testament is baptism.

Common false teachings of the Catholic Church

1) Papal infallibility
2) Priests not allowed to marry

Papal infallibility was probably created by an enemy of God infiltrator so that destroying the Church would become easier. All the people plotting for the destruction of the Church had to do once every Catholic believed in Papal infallibility was to become a Pope and make up new doctrine everyone must believe since the "Pope is infallible". Slowly, the Catholic Church was led astray from truth and now believes in error all due to Papal infallibility and infiltrator "popes".

Last edited by bellafinzi; 11-04-2010 at 11:52 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity