Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 05:03 PM

5,493 posts, read 7,339,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by herefornow View Post
I've noticed you've got a few negative posts directed at you lately for mentioning blacks/religion in a unfavorable light. I always laugh. People should really check profiles before they get all offended. It might save them time and energy.

In all fairness. EVERYONE is able to offend.

Whites offend Blacks
Blacks offend Whites
Blacks offend Blacks
Whites offend Whites

We subscribe to equal opportunity offensiveness around here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2010, 05:08 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,570,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakback View Post

Whites offend Blacks
Blacks offend Whites
Blacks offend Blacks
Whites offend Whites

There are three races: white, black, and then there's brown, a mixture of white and black??? You forgot to mention the by product......

Old 09-22-2010, 05:09 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,194,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakback View Post

Whites offend Blacks
Blacks offend Whites
Blacks offend Blacks
Whites offend Whites

Equal opportunity haters.

Yes, I know. It's just that Insane has been attacked a couple of times lately over this stuff. Profile checks would help.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:18 PM

5,493 posts, read 7,339,984 times
Quote:

Yes, I know. It's just that Insane has been attacked a couple of times lately over this stuff. Profile checks would help.
I very rarely check profiles.
When I have, I've regretted it.
I prefer to base my impression of someone on their writings and responses.

Reading profiles doesn't help me.

Either, I learn something that puts some false idea of the individual in my mind ( I'm not immune to stereotypes ), or I wonder if their really telling the truth.

Although I'll never tell wether or not someone is sincere in their posts, at least I can make the judgement they know how to fake it well.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:41 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,004,753 times
Quote:

Well thank you. I am not offended in the least and I understand people's initial reaction as I understood the person's in this thread. I would venture to say this site is dominated by pimentally challenged folks (lol) and the odds would be that one of them would start a thread. However, in today's world and in forum modicum, not many would harp on skin color less they be called RACIST!!! lol

Seriously though, I understand and thanks for the help.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:47 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,194,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Well thank you. I am not offended in the least and I understand people's initial reaction as I understood the person's in this thread. I would venture to say this site is dominated by pimentally challenged folks (lol) and the odds would be that one of them would start a thread. However, in today's world and in forum modicum, not many would harp on skin color less they be called RACIST!!! lol

Seriously though, I understand and thanks for the help.

No problem. I'm not very good at human interaction, but I try.

Signed, PCF

Old 09-22-2010, 06:11 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,970,936 times
I dont care about a persons race wether it be orange black white or what ever.

The pimp lifestyle among tele evangelist is not just limited to black ministries!!!

The downlow thing is not limited to black males either. Other races call it the closet.

No I am not offended by you using that term. I just think we have such a long way to go when we have to brand by race.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:59 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Its the same as liitle rich girl;CEO;white racist or any other headline meant to attract readers.If it turns out to be true then nothig really surprises me as their are lots likie described in anything amoung human sinners and frankly fakes.

Old 09-22-2010, 09:30 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,004,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
I dont care about a persons race wether it be orange black white or what ever.

The pimp lifestyle among tele evangelist is not just limited to black ministries!!!

The downlow thing is not limited to black males either. Other races call it the closet.

No I am not offended by you using that term. I just think we have such a long way to go when we have to brand by race.
Thank you. I would not change one thng about the title, however.

I agree with you that the pimping is not reserved for black ministers either, but they certainly have a flair to themselves unlike many others. This does not mean I don't keep an eye on other clowns like Copeland, Hinn and that Elvis wannabe dude with their nonsense too.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:48 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,338,472 times
I'm not really surprised he was so "AGAINST" homosexuality at his church and even had a class that would help people get rid of their homosexuality like it's some kind of disease.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity